Forest

12 Days Of Xgmas

Feeling festive so I thought of a simple forum game for y'all to participate in. The title pretty much explains it all, but for those of you who have never heard the song "12 Days of Christmas" (on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, yada yada) I suggest you do so before trying this activity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyMOaROAz9I

The rules are simple. Construct your own version of this song, but built around XenoGamers as a whole and post it below. Bonus points for those of you who actually make it rhyme. It must contain the formatting of "On the first/second/etc day of ___, ___ gave to me, a ___".

To add some incentive, I'll be giving the one who receives the most "Creative" ratings (if you people decide to collaborate to give one person a bunch of ratings for no reason, I'll just pick the best one in my opinion) a delectable prize.

Anyone who does not play League of Legends, this may not apply to you, but you can choose to give the prize to someone else. The prize is an icon or ward skin of the winner's choice from the League of Legends store. You may also choose to sing your version. Record it and post it below and you will become eligible to ditch the icon/ward skin to receive a Mystery Chest instead (singing is not required to participate). On top of that, just for singing your song for us to hear, you will receive an icon/ward skin free of charge!

Bonus Round:

Another version of 12 days, but based on a game that you really enjoy. i.e. 12 days of Siege-mas for R6 Siege etc. and I will put $10 towards any steam game, or rito points for them.

This event will conclude by the end of this week on Friday.

Ho Ho Ho, let the festivities begin!

anews_cdn.leagueoflegends.com_public_images_pages_2015_sno_img_snowball_fight_2.thumb.png.c35f9a3fcd1283dede10aec28df4addf.png

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

On the first day of xgmas my clan gave to me, one british forest and a cup of tea, on the second day of xgmas my clan gave to me two forest's crying and a cup of tea, on the third day of xgmas my clan gave to me 3 forests bickering and a cup of tea. :^)

(I did this last year bc I have no life. Some old xG members are in this and I'm too lazy to revise it.)

On the first day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the second day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the third day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me three French Fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the forth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the fifth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me five golden IGGY’S!!!!!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French Fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the sixth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me six Rin’s a laying, FIve golden IGGY’S!!!!!! Four Calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the seventh day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the eighth day or Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the ninth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me nine Hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the tenth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the eleventh day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me eleven hobo’s piping, ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the twelfth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me twelve stupid speedy’s, eleven hobo’s piping, ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

writing from the twelfth day because I dont feel like writing it all..

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me- twelve Snackbar's massing, eleven Schpetzel's whining, ten Bonk's annoying, nine OJ's canada. Eight Lith's a fixing, seven Bleed's a coding, six Jub's a sitting, five autistic cunts! Four Legend's salting, three Duke's bitching, two owl's hooting, and forest being CL.(in a pear tree?) wrote this in like 10 minutes so its not very good - nothing offensive meant, 100% joking

@Snackbar @orangejuice @Lithium @Bleed @jubens45 @Legend @Duke @Owl

idefk anymore

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No rhyming but basically sums up my 2 years here.

On the first day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, css jailbreak

On the second day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, Perm ct banned and css jailbreak

On the third day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, Denied member app, perm ct banned and css jailbreak.

On the fourth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, -$15 , denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAAAK

On the fifth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeeeee), -$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the sixth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15 , denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the Seventh day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, @Bleed 's annoying voice,Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the eighth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, CS super skills, @Bleed 's annoying voice, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15 , denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the ninth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, a copy of CSGO, CSS super skills, @Bleed 's annoying voice, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the tenth day of Christmas, Xenogamers gave to me, a dead css server, a copy of CSGO, CSS super skills, @Bleed 's annoying voice, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the eleventh day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, CSS mod,a dead css server, a copy of CSGO, CSS super skills, @Bleed 's annoying voice, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the twelfth day of Christmas Xenogamers gave to me, Everyone hates me community, CSS mod,a dead css server, a copy of CSGO, CSS super skills, @Bleed 's annoying voice, Accepted member app, UNBAN FROM CT(eeeee),-$15, denied member app, perm ct banned and a css JAILBREEEAK

On the first day of Christmas, xG gave to me, a Silence micspamming.

On the second day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the third day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the fourth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the fifth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the sixth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the seventh day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the eighth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 8 Aegeans a-gaying, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the ninth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 9 Cristos mowing, 8 Aegeans a-gaying, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the tenth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 10 Rabids permed, 9 Cristos mowing, 8 Aegeans a-gaying, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 11 dead divisions, 10 Rabids permed, 9 Cristos mowing, 8 Aegeans a-gaying, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, xG gave to me, 12 Jubens teambanned, 11 dead divisions, 10 Rabids permed, 9 Cristos mowing, 8 Aegeans a-gaying, 7 smelly Chronos, 6 Snackbars abusing, 5 MOOOOORE MIIIINUUUUUTES, 4 Forest teacups, 3 gravedug threads, 2 shitposts, and a Silence micspamming.

Made the following edit to the OP:

You may also choose to sing your version. Record it and post it below and you will become eligible to ditch the icon/ward skin to receive a Mystery Chest instead (singing is not required to participate). On top of that, just for singing your song for us to hear, you will receive an icon/ward skin free of charge!

can I add to the prize? but they have to do something similar.

Another version of 12 days, but based on a game that you really enjoy. i.e. 12 days of Siege-mas for R6 Siege etc. and I will put $10 towards any steam game, or rito points for them.

I'll actually type this one out- @Chrono

On the first day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: a hacker in matchmaking.

On the second day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the third day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the fourth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the fifth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the sixth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the seventh day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the eighth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: eight ninja wins, 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the ninth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: nine P90 rushes, eight ninja wins, 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the tenth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: ten Global's smurfing, nine P90 rushes, eight ninja wins, 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the eleventh day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: eleven silvers missing, ten Global's smurfing, nine P90 rushes, eight ninja wins, 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

On the twelfth day of CS-mas, my true love gave to me: twelve expensive skins, eleven silvers missing, ten Global's smurfing, nine P90 rushes, eight ninja wins, 92 in 1 hit, six OP guns, FIVE RUSSIAN FUCKS! Four autosnipers, three picks mid, two shitty buys, and a hacker in matchmaking.

even worse than the last one..

Welp, seeing as how all of the ratings were equally distributed (not including my post) I'm going to extend the deadline of this until the end of this week. Keep in mind that the icon/ward skin can be anything of your choice (not including bundles), including this cute bugger:

avignette1_wikia_nocookie_net_leagueoflegends_images_c_c7_Pengf39103c24660e1935cdaaa885f1a51df.jpg.0243d05498604ce0c9981562c4b68493.jpg

To recap, the song that receives the most "creative" ratings by the end of this week will win an icon/ward skin of their choice on League of Legends.

Singing your version and sharing it with us gets you a Mystery Chest (if you win) PLUS a icon/ward skin of your choice just for singing. That's right, just by singing and sharing your version for us you will receive an icon/ward of your choice regardless of getting enough ratings. Be warned though, only a maximum of three participants can claim this prize so act now.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

writing from the twelfth day because I dont feel like writing it all..

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me- twelve Snackbar's massing, eleven Schpetzel's whining, ten Bonk's annoying, nine OJ's canada. Eight Lith's a fixing, seven Bleed's a coding, six Jub's a sitting, five autistic tacos! Four Legend's salting, three Duke's birching, two owl's hooting, and forest being CL.(in a pear tree?) wrote this in like 10 minutes so its not very good - nothing offensive meant, 100% joking

@Snackbar @orangejuice @Lithium @Bleed @jubens45 @Legend @Duke @Owl

idefk anymore

Nearly forgot about this, but because Bonk received the most creating ratings (at the time of this post) he is the winner. @Bonk , message me on Steam with your ingame league name and what ward/icon skin you'd like to receive.

Big thanks to those of you who participated in this event. That being said, I will also be distributing prizes for those of you who participated in the CS:GO XMAS Server event some time this week (hopefully). Cheers!