ThePenguin

League Of Legends Tourney?

So I was thinking of running a league 1v1 tournament (with prizes!) within the next week or so, is there any interest for this? I was thinking of maybe this weekend or next weekend. @Chrono @DrLee @Bleed

I will be the best. - Challonge

Hey you guys remember when @ThePenguin told us he would host a 1v1 tourney in the near future, Like 1 or 2weeks from post date? I do!!!!!!!!! Guess what never happened, The 1v1 tourney!

I went ahead and made brackets, And filled in players from cozy boys so we could have a full bracket, If any one that is not in the bracket and would like to be in, Message me And i'll remove 1 cozy boy per xG faggot that wants in.

@Forest @Barmithian @Tsuchikure @diabeetus @DrLee @DrPepperPhreak @Yu_Narukami @Goblins @Owl

This is just a beta bracket, this might not even get used, But since fucktard idiot pants named penguin hasnt put any progress or update I went ahead and created this, It's currently scheduled for Saturday next week, January 16th.

The End date for the tournament if used will be January 18th (monday)

The games will be on you to report to me, or any one else i appoint the bracket manager, Most likely penguin if fat ass wants to stop being lazy.

I will be the best. - Challonge

Hey you guys remember when @ThePenguin told us he would host a 1v1 tourney in the near future, Like 1 or 2weeks from post date? I do!!!!!!!!! Guess what never happened, The 1v1 tourney!

I went ahead and made brackets, And filled in players from cozy boys so we could have a full bracket, If any one that is not in the bracket and would like to be in, Message me And i'll remove 1 cozy boy per xG homosexual that wants in.

@Forest @Barmithian @Tsuchikure @diabeetus @DrLee @DrPepperPhreak @Yu_Narukami @Goblins @Owl

This is just a beta bracket, this might not even get used, But since fricktard idiot pants named penguin hasnt put any progress or update I went ahead and created this, It's currently scheduled for Saturday next week, January 16th.

The End date for the tournament if used will be January 18th (monday)

The games will be on you to report to me, or any one else i appoint the bracket manager, Most likely penguin if fat butt wants to stop being lazy.

I should be available then so il join