ThePenguin

League Of Legends Tourney?

Okay dokey, just got word from elpenguino aka asshole, Personal shit came up, he's busy, shows off. I'm not going to host a bracket for no prize, just not fun. If any one else would like to come forward and host for a prize, i'd be more then happy to arrange the games, and host the brackets. but if not, request close due to not going to happen @Chrono

$25 RP to winner, $10 to 2nd place. I'll front prize.

Pls make bracket with those 100% interested in playing, not fill names with cozyboys just because.

p.s. im in. 16th works for me.

@PlaysWithSquirrels how do you want to run it?

Winner report, hash out time to do matches within own bracket? as long as it doesn't take more than like 3 days total (giving each round time for the players to pick a timeframe that works.)

only thing i want is it to be draft pick and tournament 1v1 rules: first tower, first kill, or 100cs. leaving whether it is on howling abyss or SR mid lane up to you.

also make bracket random on who is vs who. if there are byes because people dont fill spots with legitimate interest, please make it random seed for those.

@Chrono

I'm thinking about a 1 day event from 12pm-9pm or sooner. depending on length of matches and breaks between matches. I believe a one day event will be for the best, since a lot of people are busy, and or work.It is also much easier to maintain and manage.

I would also like to make this a team speak event, using the League of Legends channel and making sub channels before the games on the day.

Ideal amount of players will be 16, and here is a link to the rough bracket. Name still being added, test's will be removed upon someone else joining.

XenoGamers - Challonge

The rule set will be as followed-

Map: Summoners rift

Style: Blind Draft:

Best of 3 single elimination Best of 5 for finals

Win conditions: First blood, 100 CS, First tower

Backing allowed

Side brush Allowed

Game report: I will be counting on each player to report me the match score as soon as the game has ended so I can update the bracket quickly.

Ps for chrono- You don't mind if players from our team speak play correct? If you do i'll give em the ol boot, But I don't think i'll be able to find a good amount of people from xG alone so I went ahead and asked some.

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)

So there's no confusion, it should be blind-draft. Not Draft. You will each say 3 bans to each other that you both aren't allowed to play, and then blind pick. Draft mode leaves the person on the red side with an advantage due to easy counter pick.

Also, the game should be done on summoner's rift. If you play on the aram map, you can't back or buy I believe so it's more stale. Lane can be discussed with the individuals playing. Also if you're playing against Owl, just ban riven and easywin easylife