jubens45

Cs:go Bhop Server

I think we should have a bhop server because i personally find bhopping to be therapeutic and just relaxing fun but it can also help beginners learn and pros can dust off the rust on their skills. It could also help people who play jailbreak as in most maps have a bhop or a climb as a challenge for ts

Idk surf might be better yk? not much surf on the jailbreak atleast u can bhop on it bahaha. But i think a new server type would be noice

I would rather have a minigames, or replace skill surf(is this just regular surf?) with RPG Surf(assuming they aren't the same, but they might be), after CSS minigames was no longer populated and even JB got less people, RPG surf still would get about 10 to 15 people, and 2 or 3 staff including myself. But if there's room for a bhop server then I don't see why not.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

If it's not a 50 tickrate server sure, only if it is above 100+ tickrate server.

There isnt enough cpu for all the servers to run with this server to run at 100+ ticks

I think we should have a bhop server because i personally find bhopping to be therapeutic and just relaxing fun but it can also help beginners learn and pros can dust off the rust on their skills. It could also help people who play jailbreak as in most maps have a bhop or a climb as a challenge for ts

You have the sentence structure of a 1st grader.