IAmLegend

Petition To Bring The "african" Rating Back

Bring the african rating back  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bring the african rating back

• African
    • no

-1 as previously said, as humorous as it was back when the clan was more lenient and less heavy on the rules the community has changed directions not appropriate anymore.

so basically you're saying xG has people who gets offended by anything even if it has nothing to do with them but we'll make it less offensive because this is 2015 and the new age of political correctness has hit this clan?

so basically you're saying xG has people who gets offended by anything even if it has nothing to do with them but we'll make it less offensive because this is 2015 and the new age of political correctness has hit this clan?

First it's 2016, second. Who said any one was offended? we merely got rid of a troll rating, their was no point to have it, and to the wrong person it could be deemed racist or offensive, there is no reason to create drama over something for nothing, it's a rank on a community forum. Stop being so critical.

First it's 2016, second. Who said any one was offended? we merely got rid of a troll rating, their was no point to have it, and to the wrong person it could be deemed racist or offensive, there is no reason to create drama over something for nothing, it's a rank on a community forum. Stop being so critical.

You could also get rid of the Drunk and Dank rating as those could be offensive saying people are drunk or high.

All in all, we don't really need the blafrican rating. We don't need to bring it back.

@Tomahawk maybe suggest a new rating if you miss it so much like Hachi did.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You could also get rid of the Drunk and Dank rating as those could be offensive saying people are drunk or high.

All in all, we don't really need the blafrican rating. We don't need to bring it back.

@Tomahawk maybe suggest a new rating if you miss it so much like Hachi did.

??? So you're saying someone who chooses to get high or drunk, has a right to complain about something THEY chose to do? I did not know a person got to choose their skin color, nationality, or heritage. Like I said though, It didn't offend any one, just to the wrong person it could be taken as a insult.

@Lithium

"and to the wrong person it could be deemed racist or offensive"

People take things the wrong way all the time.

"we merely got rid of a troll rating, their was no point to have it"

We have about 4 Neutral ways to vote they are all troll ratings.

That's how.

I don't care if it does or does not comeback, but claiming it was a troll rating and it could be deemed offensive, goes to mostly all the neutral rates. There is really no point in having it.

I can agree on one thing though, it was racey.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Lithium

"and to the wrong person it could be deemed racist or offensive"

People take things the wrong way all the time.

"we merely got rid of a troll rating, their was no point to have it"

We have about 4 Neutral ways to vote they are all troll ratings.

That's how.

I don't care if it does or does not comeback, but claiming it was a troll rating and it could be deemed offensive, goes to mostly all the neutral rates. There is really no point in having it.

Calling it a troll rating is a misnomer. Sure, its trolling, but that's not the reason it was removed. It was removed because it was blatantly racist. There's a huge difference between calling something "African" and calling something "Cena'd", "Shrek'd", and "Dank Meme." Calling something "African" is wildly offensive and inappropriate, and I truly hope that I don't have to explain why. No one gets offended by getting called "Dank meme." Also, the icon itself was offensive. It was a stereotypical picture of an black person, labeled as "African". I'd say about 99% of people aren't offended by John Cena's face.

Edited by Bleed (see edit history)

@Bleed it's the internet anyone gets offended by anything.

Blafrican was an offensive rating cause it was racey. I can agree with that. I am not saying to remove the troll raitings I was just fighting against someone elses logic.

P.s. your dare officer?

Calling it a troll rating is a misnomer. Sure, its trolling, but that's not the reason it was removed. It was removed because it was blatantly racist. There's a huge difference between calling something "African" and calling something "Cena'd", "Shrek'd", and "Dank Meme." Calling something "African" is wildly offensive and inappropriate, and I truly hope that I don't have to explain why. No one gets offended by getting called "Dank meme." Also, the icon itself was offensive. It was a stereotypical picture of an black person, labeled as "African". I'd say about 99% of people aren't offended by John Cena's face.

I don't know Bleed, I sometimes get offended when someone calls me a dank meme. I don't like to be labeled.

All right, listen up. My name is PC Principal. I don't know about you, but frankly I'm sick and tired of how minority groups are marginalized in today's xG. I'm here because this place is lost in a time warp! Members who still use the word "African"! A staff member who marginalized John Cena?

@Bleed and thats two days detention for you young man we'll see you at 4:00.

What the fuck is this?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm telling you all, this is done! Like it or not, PC is back, and it's bigger than ever! Woowoowoo You hear that?! That's the sound of 2016 pulling you over, people! Suck it!