Chrono

Cracking Down

There is going to be a major crack down on all the admin abuse I have been hearing about and seeing, so take this as the one and only warning.

• using fun commands such as burn, timebomb, freeze, etc. (even on eachother for "fun")
  • banning eachother (or in the more blunt and obvious callout way, and admin banning mods for "no balls")
  • breaking server rules because you feel staff are above the law
  • teamswapping yourself (which you all had already been warned about with the previous post on it)

All of these are things you all know are to be abuse, they are the wrong way to use the powers you were trusted with, and it makes staff look like a bunch of baboons. It's not like we're some small new up and coming server that people go on to screw around and not care, we are a semi-well known community that people expect our staff to uphold certain standards, and if you can't handle upholding them, then expect to have some discussions with us DM/DLs and potential removal from staff.

@Lithium @Snackbar @Bleed @Duke @Phoenix @Bonk @IAmLegend @Owl @Oden @SoloMofo @roflmao61 @Crowley @SyrJirk @orangejuice

@Sojodak @Shadow, just to add to this list. I completely agree with everything you said. The admin commands should only be used for moderation of the server, and not just to mess around with.

@Chrono I'd also like to add that theres alot of all chat abuse. Some of it isn't that important, but then there was one mod who decided to say the N word in it, which is just... bad to say the least.

Couldn't agree more. There's a reason why maturity is so often sought out for when looking for applicants. Though will this also be relevant to cases in which it's just Staff on during odd hours where no players are on? Reason I ask is that it wasn't uncommon for Staff to mess around every now and then when the Server wasn't active (and I mean very inactive, scarce amount of players), even on the late CS:S Servers.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)