Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Mr. Southern Kid|AKA| Liger

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I was banned for about 2 or 3 weeks and I really want to be CT because I "mass free killed" because people said I spammed and the admin believed them so after i gave orders and opened cells he banned me on the spot after I killed the ones who went out of their cells.

@Chrono for perspective on ban.

Personally, if you were banned by a Higher-Up (which you were) it must have been for a valid reason. That being said, judging by your ban history, it looks like you could brush up a bit on the rules we have set in place for xG's CS:GO Jailbreak Server. To be honest, if you did mass freekill, you would have been permanently banned so either you did but were shown leniency, or you didn't but whatever you did warranted a lengthy CT ban time (will be waiting on Chrono for info). Whatever the case may be, I'd strongly recommend checking out the rules (which you can find Here) since it doesn't hurt. If the ban sticks, having a deeper understanding of the rules could save you from a permanent CT ban in the future. +/-0 until further notice

user was also server banned again today as he rage quit for massive disrespect and refusing to listen to me yet again.

he had his mic down the entire pre-round and got warden after which immediately i passed, he then continues to give orders after i said he was no longer warden over mic and through admin chat. he then opened cells and i used admin chat to say it was a freeday since they (being CTs would not listen) and he mowed down about 3 or 4 people that ran out of cells.

while it could be passed off as a misunderstanding, or not listening to the repetitive yelling in mic that it was a freeday and you were not warden, it was still a mass freekill and only having a month ct ban is very lenient, not to mention your other rule breaking.

@Chrono for perspective on ban.

Personally, if you were banned by a Higher-Up (which you were) it must have been for a valid reason. That being said, judging by your ban history, it looks like you could brush up a bit on the rules we have set in place for xG's CS:GO Jailbreak Server. To be honest, if you did mass freekill, you would have been permanently banned so either you did but were shown leniency, or you didn't but whatever you did warranted a lengthy CT ban time (will be waiting on Chrono for info). Whatever the case may be, I'd strongly recommend checking out the rules (which you can find Here) since it doesn't hurt. If the ban sticks, having a deeper understanding of the rules could save you from a permanent CT ban in the future. +/-0 until further notice

Ok so what I did was take warden they kept saying spam then after I gave orders and opened the cells they all ran out o i started shooting them then he killed me and I got pissed and left then got banned. My orders where "Whenever cell doors open and I say go, take a step and afk freeze". So when they didn't do the orders I unloaded.

user was also server banned again today as he rage quit for massive disrespect and refusing to listen to me yet again.

he had his mic down the entire pre-round and got warden after which immediately i passed, he then continues to give orders after i said he was no longer warden over mic and through admin chat. he then opened cells and i used admin chat to say it was a freeday since they (being CTs would not listen) and he mowed down about 3 or 4 people that ran out of cells.

while it could be passed off as a misunderstanding, or not listening to the repetitive yelling in mic that it was a freeday and you were not warden, it was still a mass freekill and only having a month ct ban is very lenient, not to mention your other rule breaking.

Yea but I could record a demo and show you that I don"t spam that I'm quick to the touch?

Yea but I could record a demo and show you that I don"t spam that I'm quick to the touch?

What he's saying (correct me if I'm wrong Chrono) is that if you're using your mic prior to the next round, that is just as the round ends and the next begins, you'll automatically get Warden which is considered 'micspam' to gain Warden at the start of the next round (against the rules). If this is the case, then Warden would be passed from whomever spammed to obtain it and the round would go on from there. It's more of a safety precaution to pass the first instance of someone getting Warden if they were using their mic at the end of the round prior to the new round to ensure that other CTs have a fair chance to get Warden.

@ShortJuan were you aware of this taking place? It's semi-understandable if you either didn't hear or weren't aware, but if there was a message stating that it was a Freeday in Admin All chat, then that takes precedence and you should have stopped trying to control the situation. It's important to pay attention to chat during times like this to prevent any mishaps (such is the case here) or freekills.

That all being said, if you were in fact disrespecting and refusing to co-operate with our Staff as Chrono presented, then maybe it's best that you serve out the time issued for this CT ban as this may just be a case of refusal to follow the Server rules.

My recommendation to you (along with brushing up on Server rules) is to give this at least a week where Staff can evaluate that A); you have improved your behaviour, B); you have a better understanding of the rules and C); that you are deserving of either an immediate or lowered unban [time] from CT.

several of those messages in chat that were saying "spam" were me with a green name saying "you spammed for warden and it was passed, someone else give orders since you didn't give any before i passed it" "if cells open it will be a freeday" "dont open cells and someone else give orders or its a freeday" "ok thanks for opening the cells with no orders because you refuse to listen to me, it's a freeday" "FREEDAY"

there was a large pause between your invalid orders and you actually opening the cells. in which there were numerous warnings.

i'd like to add that you've already been teambanned 4 times (by me) - a ban this long after multiple shorter bans is usual. sit it out and read the rules for once, and please start respecting the staff. I've seen you countlessly argue these things, maybe it's time to understand that you're the one in the wrong?

What he's saying (correct me if I'm wrong Chrono) is that if you're using your mic prior to the next round, that is just as the round ends and the next begins, you'll automatically get Warden which is considered 'micspam' to gain Warden at the start of the next round (against the rules). If this is the case, then Warden would be passed from whomever spammed to obtain it and the round would go on from there. It's more of a safety precaution to pass the first instance of someone getting Warden if they were using their mic at the end of the round prior to the new round to ensure that other CTs have a fair chance to get Warden.

@ShortJuan were you aware of this taking place? It's semi-understandable if you either didn't hear or weren't aware, but if there was a message stating that it was a Freeday in Admin All chat, then that takes precedence and you should have stopped trying to control the situation. It's important to pay attention to chat during times like this to prevent any mishaps (such is the case here) or freekills.

That all being said, if you were in fact disrespecting and refusing to co-operate with our Staff as Chrono presented, then maybe it's best that you serve out the time issued for this CT ban as this may just be a case of refusal to follow the Server rules.

My recommendation to you (along with brushing up on Server rules) is to give this at least a week where Staff can evaluate that A); you have improved your behaviour, B); you have a better understanding of the rules and C); that you are deserving of either an immediate or lowered unban [time] from CT.

Ok thanks for the help.

i'd like to add that you've already been teambanned 4 times (by me) - a ban this long after multiple shorter bans is usual. sit it out and read the rules for once, and please start respecting the staff. I've seen you countlessly argue these things, maybe it's time to understand that you're the one in the wrong?

Ok I'm sorry I'll read the rules and stop arguing with the admins just try to keep an eye out for rules breakers, like last night I was pissed and that was the reason for my disrespect.