Forest

Facebook Coverphoto Submissions

Interested in demonstrating and showing off your skill in Photoshop, Gimphoto, Corel Paintshop or other miscellaneous photo-editing software with Xeno Gamers? Now you can!

ai.gyazo.com_f2fafe28694503d8352582f80d322d0b.png.0bb5f4599374d50119abe39b79b653cd.png

Xeno Gamers will now be performing regular rotations of your very own submissions for its FaceBook page for everyone to enjoy. This is a great way to share your artistic talents with Xeno Gamers and its Members. A special post by Xeno Gamers will also be made (by choice of the winner) that will include the name/callsign of the winner on FaceBook promoting his/her design as well as any associated photo/video sharing site he/she may have (IE. personal Deviantart/YouTube/Tumblr page).

Here are a few tips and guidelines to get you started:

1. Coverphoto dimensions are 851 pixels (wide) by 315 pixels (tall)

2. Be sure to include your name/signature on the top right or left corner of your submission

3. You can choose to directly upload your file in your post -or- alternatively you can upload your image to a photo-sharing site (such as Imgur) and attach it as an image to your post (click on the picture frame icon with the mountain!)

4. Be creative! Think outside the box with your designs, make it fresh!

5. Have fun!

A new submission will be selected monthly from this thread to represent Xeno Gamers on FaceBook, and to add a little incentive there will be random miscellaneous events held that will reward the best Coverphoto of the month! Prizes may include rewards such as Games, Cosmetic Items (ingame Skins) and more!

Get those creative juices flowing and start editing, painting and drawing your way to the top!

Check out XenoGamers' Latest Coverphoto by Clicking on the Image Below

11610-1dd653537d8a566aeace192e4c914e49.jpg

• There are no restrictions of entry, Users may submit multiple Coverphoto designs
  • All Coverphoto submissions must be PG 13
  • Do not include any graphic content or anything that may be deemed inappropriate in your submissions. This includes (but is not limited to): Racism, Nudity, or Derogatory words
  • Do not promote other clans or communities.
  • Designs must include Xeno Gamers' trademark in any shape or form
  • Overall designs must be Original Content; you may however use characters/objects/images or other content from other games so long as the overall image is of your own design

[spoiler=Winning Submissions]

[spoiler=Winning Submissions]

[spoiler=Submission Hall of Fame]

acdn2.iconfinder.com_data_icons_diagona_icon_16_031.png.0dd0bddc2991eeea7c7e3045c558dd10.png March 2016 acdn2.iconfinder.com_data_icons_diagona_icon_16_031.png.0dd0bddc2991eeea7c7e3045c558dd10.png

NitNat

ai.gyazo.com_18350bb89ab17c73235cbe22c515c909.png.3986d7e7fb86435041afcd240f98763a.png

acdn2.iconfinder.com_data_icons_diagona_icon_16_031.png.0dd0bddc2991eeea7c7e3045c558dd10.png April 2016 acdn2.iconfinder.com_data_icons_diagona_icon_16_031.png.0dd0bddc2991eeea7c7e3045c558dd10.png

???

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

Hey everyone, I'll be posting here in the thread to update the winner of the month for submissions, just as a placeholder! So you can expect these posts monthly (depending on when a winner's submission has been selected). The original post will also be updated with the winners as well as their submissions!

Winner of March 11th, 2016 - #1

NitNat

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

We need to refresh the Coverphoto again due to the resurrection of the Minecraft Server Soon™

If people are actually interested and we don't just get 3 legitimate submissions, then I'm all for it (assuming you're implying that this thread be resurrected in general), otherwise poke @NitNat one more time ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

If people are actually interested and we don't just get 3 legitimate submissions, then I'm all for it (assuming you're implying that this thread be resurrected in general), otherwise poke @NitNat one more time ;)

Sure, when I get a chance :)

Yes this thread as well, it would be nice to actually have a little variation in cover photos to keep things fresh ^_^

I got bored and did this idk if u guys will like it :)

Hey.....thats my design you scrub :derp:

Sure, when I get a chance :)

Yes this thread as well, it would be nice to actually have a little variation in cover photos to keep things fresh ^_^

Hey.....thats my design you scrub :derp:

(∩✧◡✧)⊃━☆゚.* ok will try to change it up :)