In-Game Name:

Xranth

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:40280980

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Huh, it's been a while.

Heya, name's Xranth. Does anyone even remember me?

Anyway, I was perma banned a couple of months ago. I acted like an ass to players and staff, argued with some staff, RDM'd a couple of times, dodged a ban with my alt, etc. etc. Yes, i have been banned multiple times in the past. The last ban I received was extended to a perma ban, which currently i still have.

I concede that I got what i deserved, considering my actions were pretty much asking for a ban. My behavior was pretty child-like. I'd like to request a second chance. If I'm barred from CT, I accept, and if I do screw up again, I'll take any punishment i get without protest.

To all those I may have offended/been a jerk to, I apologize. My behavior was horrible back then and i admit it, but I've matured since then. It won't happen again.

Thank you for your time,

-Xranth

Plus, if you're gonna unban people like this, it's only fair that I'd have a shot too, lol.

Well. After the ban you definitely have matured and you seem like a much better person now (even though I never really had anything against you to begin with), I'm all for the unban. +1

People that might want to see dis. @BelloWaldi @Ohstopyou @Rejects

Xranth - Team Fortress 2 <== ban request on Xranth.

I was actually gonna say something positive but then I saw this.

Plus, if you're gonna unban people like this, it's only fair that I'd have a shot too, lol.

Geek_central - Team Fortress 2

Like come on man, don't give us that attitude. You've been banned several times before, you've showed disrespect to many players and you just came here to cause salt. Unlike him you broke multiple rules.

That being sad, if you are actually willing to change I would consider giving you a second chance IF Division Leaders and maybe even the CLs agree.

Additionally I'd like to hear the communites opinion about this. Tagging people who come into my mind when I think of JB: @Egossi @Black_Dynamite @Matsi @PyroBunny @FenrirTheWolf @mrnutty12 @Avenger @Forest @kbraszzz @lik202 @KSPlayer1337

@Duke @Goblins (feel free to give your opinion on this :D).

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Attitude? A friend of mine just showed me that link and i figured i might have a decent shot at coming back.

And yes, I did get people pissed off on purpose.

I am willing to, and have changed though.

I have been thinking about what i should say about all this for the past 30 minutes but I just couldn't think of anything at all

also you deleted me on steam so fuck you dude

actually come to think of it i could've deleted you as well but who really cares anyway am i right

good luck

In my option, he should be unbanned. I really always thought badly about him and how he was a jerk until I got banned. That completely changed my opinion. I sorta felt how I think he did, but hey, I don't know what he felt. Xranth was that one guy who did something like wasd freeze crush game, which I hated, but like he even said, its a faster 9 square, which is true. I see now that I was a jerk to him and he didn't deserve it. I know how he feels when he argues with people/staff, because either something is unfair or because people/staff aren't always right. because I got perma'd then reduced to a week for arguing. People should have a right to a opinion and shouldn't get banned for what they think, I mean, with restrictions of course like you cant just scream I hate niggers repeatedly. Anyways, I just rambling now. I see that maybe he did somethings just to make people mad but from what I saw, I don't think it at all, called for a perma ban. I wanted to apologize to him about how I treated him and that he didn't deserve it.

Xranth should be unbanned +1

Best hitler warden we ever had, and who hasn't been tempted/actually trolled someone for shits and giggles, I'm all for second chances for people who seem to actually regret what they did. +1

You said that rules didn't matter on multiple occasions, you massed, and then you proceeded to berate multiple staff members and regulars on the server. BUT, not before fighting with me on steam and essentially telling me to fuck off and die. Great way to leave.

Out of decency for you and others, I wont go into how you treated people in your personal life. Because trust me, I've witnessed some dismaying things.

Finally, I want to point out that subtle entitled attitude you got going on there with your sly comment about unbanning someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Final verdict on my part: -1

You don't change that quickly and we already have enough people who start drama as it is.

First of all, I've been over this. Yes, my behavior back then was awful.

Second of all, why does my personal life even matter? That isn't really important, plus, considering how I've been treated by others off of steam, and the server, i can make the same argument. I'm not going to name anyone, though. Also, i have issues, oh well.

And again, what attitude? Honestly I don't understand, plus the only reason i linked that is because Caleb essentially told me that if someone like that got unbanned, i might have a shot too.

Whatever though, I'm not going to start anything.

And again, what attitude? Honestly I don't understand, plus the only reason i linked that is because Caleb essentially told me that if someone like that got unbanned, i might have a shot too.

I might have expressed myself way too harsh there, sorry bud. It just seemed like you were using it as a "strong argument" to get unbanned.

Once again, sorry if it came off the wrong way.

Also, I know that Caleb posted me saying some stuff that I said to him. First of all, that was taken out of context in the fact that I was joking around with Caleb and what I said to him wasn't supposed to be shown to anyone. While i did tell him to show someone what i said (was it bello? I really don't remember), i originally meant for him to tell that person some stuff that I said, not post the entire dang conversation. Since i cant find the original post, eh.

I've also heard a few people say stuff that pretty much is absolute lies. Those same people also were pretty rude to me through other means, like Kik. tl;dr don't believe everything you hear. You can take what i say with a grain of salt too if you want.

Really though, I have changed. The main reason i acted like a dick back then was because of issues I had, which I'm not afraid to admit. I can understand if nobody is willing to trust me again, though.

there is no way you have changed in the time span it has been.

Not to be rude, but how do you know he hasn't change? people can change in a day, you aren't giving him a chance, he hasn't even been on so how could you know if he's changed or not. Not trying to be rude but I'm just saying

I'm just going to put this out there from what I've read due to the comments here and what little i remember about you. People can always say they change, doesn't mean they do. In my opinion You were a major trash talker talked a lot of smack and ran your mouth to multiple staff. However We've all had a fair share of shooting the trash talk around the bin. Also Real life always matters when it comes to whats here on the community TF2 CS:GO or whatever. How you act in real and things that happen can effect how you are on servers with others. If you shouldn't be put in a public place with a bunch of midgets because you'll make fun of them all. Then you shouldn't be put in a public place full of midgets. Its that simple Its like taking someone who has an issue with kids and putting them on a server full of them. OR someone who hates rules and joins a server full of strict rules that person isn't just gonna change for that server. because that person is who that person is. Ohstopyou has a point and you shouldn't be let back on to the servers. A lot of people in this community shouldn't have after the perm bans they were served but they manage to get in. Way I see it we let ya back on the servers. You'll be on thin ice however You screw up and hit a really thin patch of that already thin ice. More than likely we're just gonna let ya freeze in the hole you put yourself into. In other words +1 to come back. If you have changed we will see it. If not then well.... I'm more than sure the hell you raise to the staff that bans you will surely not regret any of it considering your past with the community/tf2. You know the consequences from what you say only way for us to truly find out is for us to let you have at it on the servers and see if you actually hold true to your word. That's all I have to say on the matter. Ty~