Owl

Introducing 11 Eyes And A Dream, /xg/'s Professional Overwatch Team!

Hello everyone, it is my honor to announce our new pro Overwatch team!

Tonight at 4 pm PST me and my boys in blue will be competing as team 11 Eyes and a Dream! The roster highlights the success stories of this clan, proving that those perma-banned can have a chance to game it out again, euroswine can compete (@virr Omg hi ViktorK), and most importantly that two eyes are not needed to be certified N.U.T.S.!

The roster is @Owl @virr @PlaysWithSquirrels Rukibah Rpgeesus and @PiNoYPsYcHo , with the loved @DerpO_o and @MineCrack as substitutes! xd @Bleed is our cheerleader!

11 Eyes and a Dream

You can watch at www.twitch.tv/A_sock (rabids POV), www.twitch.tv/pinoy_psycho (pinoys POV), www.twitch.tv/owltwo (owls POV), www.twitch.tv/sphexyy (virrs POV), or www.twitch.tv/houseparty5v5 (casted, probably not our games though!)

Hey. I'm with Mello Yello and we're looking for a new eSports team to represent our shitty new logo on our shitty new cans. Are you guys interested? We pay well.

And by well, I mean nothing.

awww.underconsideration.com_brandnew_archives_mello_yello_can_before_after.thumb.jpg.f548e1c72be0806caf49458785d94487.jpg TM