Forest

Forum Updates - Suggestions

Can we bring back that when you click on a post with new posts it brings you to the first new post that you have not read yet?

Every time I open threads now I have to scroll down to where I last read to see new stuff, while not the end of the world that was a convenience I enjoyed.

3 hours ago, Chrono said:

Can we bring back that when you click on a post with new posts it brings you to the first new post that you have not read yet?

Every time I open threads now I have to scroll down to where I last read to see new stuff, while not the end of the world that was a convenience I enjoyed.

If you click the circle next to the title, it goes to the first unread post.

But cause I know you're lazy I fixed it for you.

CAUSE I LIKE YA A LOT

mike tyson smile GIF

Text Editor Feature Changes and Requests

• Spoiler Button
  • Font Selector
  • Clear formatting button instead of the pop-up that only shows up once.
  • Remove GUGGY button (I haven't seen pretty much anyone use it once). The way it works seems rather useless.

13 minutes ago, ChillSlacker said:

Hey. Bullet spread is really dumb and imo just cripples good players. can we turn it off? idc about rando crits.

did you even read the title of this thread?

On 5/18/2018 at 2:05 PM, Dannypicacho said:

Can we please have the reaction bar be click-based and not hover based? The amount of times my mouse has gone a pixel off and I have had to go back just to get a reaction is dumb. Also, sometimes the bar will go out of the page. It'd be better if it had two rows.

eff u

Edited by ChillSlacker (see edit history)