Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:87853426)

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

About 8 or 9 months

Reasons for Joining:

I want to join because...well... why not? I play on the TF2 xG servers,mostly the trade gaming history one, a lot. In fact, almost the entirety of the time that I play TF2, I play on your Trade Gaming History server. I also love the community that happens to play on xG's servers. I even met my best friends on your guy's servers. Im
kinda
known on the trade server and I know most of the people there. I'm also well aware of how I have been banned
once
but that was a while ago when I thought that this was just some common group but although that I've been on the servers for not even a year, I've gotten to know more of your community and people know me. (Not
everyone
of course.) I want to try and expand on this community and know everyone and hopefully, they will know me.

-1. Pretty trollish and immature, spams his binds all the time to ridiculous amounts. Also can get into little scuffles with staff.

A:9.5

M:3

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

Just look at these chat logs. If you can tone it down on the binds and mature a bit then i'll be sure to +1 you. Good luck on the application!

apuu.sh_qnUKe_72da64d6ee.thumb.png.2e42f84a4057051e14abb28f36a07bb3.png

Jesus christ, it's just my opinion, all i said was to stop with the binds and memes and just talk to the people on the server, plus, it's only one -1. It's not like you automatically are not going to get in. Stop feeling for your sorry for yourself and try to be a bit more positive. I'm sure you got a lot of people who are willing to +1 your shit. I'm sure you're a great kid but the problem is you do stuff like this, all i'm saying is you need to improve on it and then i'll +1 you.

I wonder how long it'll take until I get accepted/denied.

Applications expire after 30 days

If the requirements aren't met within 30 days, your application is closed... And ou can re-apply 30 days after the application has been closed.

If you meet the requirements within 30 days, you will be accepted into the clan.