Server Ban

Evidence:

[attach=full]24663[/attach]

[attach=full]24666[/attach]

[attach=full]24669[/attach]

Pictures Above explain racism

@Spydyr_Byte Will explain the stalking and harassment

EDIT: Tagging @Vixen @Bello @Goblins

This player Mahogany is a very strange player who really must have alot of time on his hands, I honestly don't know what I did to trigger him to do this to me. Maybe I was too annoying, maybe too salty. But what I do not understand is why the stalking. You see this player has been stalking me for the past few weeks with different usernames and at times different profile pictures. I didn't really know he was stalking me within these past weeks untill the other day. He kept targeting at me so I got enraged and swore at him and left the server unprofessionaly. However when I wanted to apologize I saw the list of used names, and all the names I saw were the same exact names of the players on other servers I was on that kept targeting me. Now targeting was something minor, it was the fact that he kept harassing me and trying to troll me. I thought for these past few weeks that people were just being pissy. There was actually one time a few weeks ago where I did notice that he followed me to a server but as a minor hop from xG's trading history to xG's pokemon server. I did tell an admin then and he warned him to stop which coming to conclusion why he might be stalking me. It's gotten worse since then. He stalks me on Steam. I tried blocking him, changing my name, change my privacy settings, but it doesn't work. He still finds a way to follow me. I am actually at the verge of a mental breakdown.

He stalks me on Steam. I tried blocking him, changing my name, change my privacy settings, but it doesn't work. He still finds a way to follow me. I am actually at the verge of a mental breakdown.

I feel that if this is the case that he is in-fact stalking, that there could be the possibility that he is using rank.xenogamers.com to track you as it shows servers you have been to, your chats, and your steam profile ID.

Xeno Gamers - Player Information

Definately +1, Mahagony may be an old xG member but he is obviously only here to troll now. He has been nothing but trouble for everyone really, constantly insulting others and just being all-around racist. The only reason why he's got away with it for so long is because he stops with the racism and whatnot directly after warning, then continues the next day.

hes that moon man guy? Geez, +1 I've seen his racism before on late night TGH, don't know why I didn't report. (Mightve figured he was a random player) He was on during the Kitsune incident but he wasn't spamming racism due to there being 3 mods and Vector on. The racism is enough for a ban tbh, but the stalking thing adds to it.

I think I'd also throw a +1 down on this since he has been pretty persistent in being a hassle. When he's warned or gagged or so on for his comments he just comes around and does them again, usually quipping about "triggering" people and how he shouldn't say such things on a "kid-friendly" server only to do it again another time.

As for the stalking bit, that's a pretty crappy thing to deal with considering it's true and only makes him less enjoyable to be around.

This player Mahogany is a very strange player who really must have alot of time on his hands, I honestly don't know what I did to trigger him to do this to me. Maybe I was too annoying, maybe too salty. But what I do not understand is why the stalking. You see this player has been stalking me for the past few weeks with different usernames and at times different profile pictures. I didn't really know he was stalking me within these past weeks untill the other day. He kept targeting at me so I got enraged and swore at him and left the server unprofessionaly. However when I wanted to apologize I saw the list of used names, and all the names I saw were the same exact names of the players on other servers I was on that kept targeting me. Now targeting was something minor, it was the fact that he kept harassing me and trying to troll me. I thought for these past few weeks that people were just being pissy. There was actually one time a few weeks ago where I did notice that he followed me to a server but as a minor hop from xG's trading history to xG's pokemon server. I did tell an admin then and he warned him to stop which coming to conclusion why he might be stalking me. It's gotten worse since then. He stalks me on Steam. I tried blocking him, changing my name, change my privacy settings, but it doesn't work. He still finds a way to follow me. I am actually at the verge of a mental breakdown.

So wait, are we perming him for this?

I think we should ask @Mahogany for his side if we are actually perming someone for trolling. SpydyrByte, it sounds like he is trolling you. Being

I am actually at the verge of a mental breakdown.
is really sounding unnecessary. It sounds like he isn't stalking, he is just dedicated to trolling because you are giving him a reaction. Keep in mind, I am not saying this is ok to do. This does warrant a punishment. At most I would say a day or week ban would suffice, but if we are going for a perm, it is incredibly unnecessary.

Also, if he was gagged and muted a lot, this is sounding like another Sirflash incident. (Which we removed his perm and gave him a week ban because there was never any action past a gag/mute.) If this post is indeed trying to permaban Mahogany, we should be following the the order of punishment that is in the admin handbook

Everything You Need To Know [admins, Servers, Handbook, Etc.]

Warn, slay/mute/gag, kick, day ban, week ban (dependant on rule), permanent ban

;TLDR;

-1 for perm

+/-0 for day or week ban

Waiting for @Mahogany to reply, vote possibly will change.

Ban for a Week or Few Days for racism? Understandable. Wanting a Perm from getting trolled? That's the most over reacting thing I've ever had someone want to do to me because they got mad about me simply killing them. The subject of targeting and focusing is dumb all in itself but yes if you are reacting in a salty way someone is gonna get a kick out of it because you're getting mad at the video game on the subject of stalking I already talked about this hopping onto xG Trade Servers when there is only 2 and me getting on the same server must be stalking right? I guess I can't change my name either to join those trade servers or someone might think I'm stalking them which is ridiculous, but being on the verge of a mental breakdown is going overboard with reactions getting trolled isn't the end of the world. Basic run down of things the Internet has Trolls if you are giving a reaction someone can get a kick out of expect to get Trolled. You talking as a cloaked spy and accusing me of hacks is one of the best moments I've ever had in TF2 in a Long Time.

It wasn't only me who throught you were hacking, it was Vexx as well, you got yourself out of that situation. You are also sugarcoding your story. Also, I would never report a player for rage, this is a serious situation.

So first response to my side of the story is sugar coating well that just shows how good you are at viewing both sides and not just yours, A serious situation? If you think trolling is a serious situation I cant help you welcome to the internet