Kiask The Sergal - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Kiask the Sergal

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:87427290

Rules Broken:

Disrespect + Harassment, Admin Disrespect (After being punished by staff)

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

Kiask was using slurs and when I kindly asked him not to use slurs, he called a "5-Year old shitty squeaker" and asked "why do they get child mods" (which I clarified that I'm not a mod). He told me to "Shut up you piece of shit", so I called admin on and @Egossi came on to handle the situation, as there were multiple players using slurs. The guy was extremely hostile and started yelling.

After Egossi muted and unmuted him to explain the rule(s) and situation, he left. Right after Egossi left, Kiask called Egossi a shitty admin and called me a pig shit for calling an admin on.

tgh.dem

that kid is actually one of the most annoying people i've ever seen on tgh, i tried to settle things down and he talked over me so i muted him for 5 minutes, he started complaining in chat, i said i was gonna unmute him after i was done speaking and so i did after i was done talking, he apparently started shit talking me behind my back after that and completely kept on going, if so a ban is required imo and idk yet since snowy says she uploaded the wrong demo just now +1

Everyone was tense, and many did behave poorly, including egossi. However I believe that mistakes happen, we are all human, and we can learn from this experience. What went wrong here and what can we do next time to make this smoother? In the end the situation was solved and no harm was done.

To add to my post, what it appeared to me is that Sergal became defensive in response to a false accusation. I communicated with the server and it was agreed that Sergal did in fact not slur. The person who did was no longer present when egossi was called.

It is also agreed for everyone to downvote and side with Kiask. "2 people vs the whole server" remember?

This is my honest view, I believe in speaking the truth despite him being closer to me than you are. I am also telling the others to be kind to you, as your opinion is just as valid as mine or sergals.

Snowy did the right thing here. She saw someone was breaking rules, and called an admin on. It escalated, so she made a ban request. There is nothing wrong with that.

If Kiask disagreed with the ban request, then instead of him harassing Snowy further, he should of came onto the forums to give his opinion on the matter.

After watching the demos Snowy had provided, I can foresee Kiask receiving a ban for a day due to this. That's about the only punishment that seems justified.

Due to crashing errors with TF2 it would not let me watch demo files so I really only have what has been posted. However based on what I have seen I agree with @Goblins that a short ban would be a fair punishment for Kiask for the time being.

Ultimately it is up to the team, so I respect your decision. However I still think the way egossi spoke to Sergal should be addressed. Yelling and saying things like "you speak when f...ing spoken to, shut the fuck up" poorly represents the maturity xG wishes to convey, and only escalated the situation. I feel sergals punishment should be reduced if possible. Again, this is ultimately your decision. And I want everyone to know that I still respect and care for all members of this forum, and hope we can forgive and forget and enjoy the servers.