Lithium

Hub Item Suggestions Thread

Hub is made to drive donations, yes you can just spend a ton of time on the server and earn credits by playing and buy some stuff. However it is designed around donating as the primary source of credits and using that to buy all the cool mostly cosmetic stuff. If we decided to go full hub, bombs would cost credits as well. To me, it seems like you're just upset that even though you play a couple of hours each day, you can't have all this cool new cosmetic stuff you have never seen on the servers before, and that's kind of the point. It's supposed to create this want to have all the cool things, and so in order to get them now and not over the course of a few months of constant playing, you donate ~$20 and get the coolest of the cool for all the categories.

i know this forum is kinda old, if you want to delete this you can. but we never added any custom player models that would be pretty cool you think?

the orange t models are custom models and the police ct models are too

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Pets?

That's something we've thought about but it would take quite a lot of work, so it's not really planned at this point.

you can buy a permanent character model

The problem with adding custom models is for one, they take a ton of work (or money). Secondly, having a lot of custom models results in slow download times, which we try to avoid - most of our hub items have little to no download time.

That's something we've thought about but it would take quite a lot of work, so it's not really planned at this point.

The problem with adding custom models is for one, they take a ton of work (or money). Secondly, having a lot of custom models results in slow download times, which we try to avoid - most of our hub items have little to no download time.

Never thought about the download times my bad :D. Maybe more aura's?