Lithium

Hub Item Suggestions Thread

Also, to everyone - if someone suggests something in this thread and you want to see it in-game, then vote their post Like/Agree, so we can judge if enough people want it.

I'ma be completely honest i think the whole credits system is cool and it helps you guys get money but i personally think its a bunch of poop i LOVED the whole in game money thing it worked fine but credits just limit that to less fun at least they kept the bombs for money

I'ma be completely honest i think the whole credits system is cool and it helps you guys get money but i personally think its a bunch of poop i LOVED the whole in game money thing it worked fine but credits just limit that to less fun at least they kept the bombs for money

Please elaborate, because saying it's poop doesn't help at all. You mentioned how the credits makes it less fun, please explain why and maybe suggest a better solution to the problems you are having.

Please elaborate, because saying it's poop doesn't help at all. You mentioned how the credits makes it less fun, please explain why and maybe suggest a better solution to the problems you are having.

Like only getting a total of 100ish credits for playing an hour when most of the stuff cost like 1k plus so it sorta makes you play more (again good for the server but boring) and also when you finally get that item you're a whole 50 years older i can think of like 1 more reason but i'm still thinking on it (XD)

Like only getting a total of 100ish credits for playing an hour when most of the stuff cost like 1k plus so it sorta makes you play more (again good for the server but boring) and also when you finally get that item you're a whole 50 years older i can think of like 1 more reason but i'm still thinking on it (XD)

Yeah screw hub lets not have any auras sprays or anything else

Alright, lets get this thread back on track. I kind of get what you mean, but looking at the item list, most items in the store are around 400-500 credits, with the exception of auras and grenade skins, which in my opinion should be more expensive. That being said, i do agree that some items could be made cheaper, or we could have cheaper lower tier items to fill the missing gaps. Thoughts?

Yeah frick him for giving feedback

The complaint is about how it takes time to get enough credits to get items, which is exactly how its supposed to work. Its supposed to be incentive to play on the server. If you got too many credits or the items were too cheap and you got a lot of credits there wouldn't be as much reason to play. Inversely they can be too expensive or not enough credits earned can make it not worth playing on the server. I think we are about the sweet spot. An active player can get enough credits to get about an item a week or two if its expensive. So in about three months of playing you can have about one of each kind of item. This only taking into account one way of getting credits. Buying 5000 credits which is $5 you are able to buy a lot of items off hub minus the expensive ones which are supposed to take time to get. Obviously individual prices of items aren't perfect now since it is new. Bombs, rtd and others have been changed already, but the overall credit gain and price tiers on hub really need much changing.