Aegean

Forum Hub And Other Changes! 9/13/2016

I'm not gonna make this too long or an eye sore, I'll jot the changes for you guys :) As always, please leave feedback to help us improve!

Forums/Teamspeak

• You can only use 3 of the icons for teamspeak that you can purchase from our hub (this is due to many complaints about people buying all the icons and filling the entire row) Could be changed in the future but we will keep it as it is for now.
  • More icons incoming for teamspeak, and some exclusive ones for sponsors
  • Name styling and Title styling is now permanent instead of a day but more expensive, anyone who has purchased them in the past can message me and I will give a full refund for the previous version. (Not configurable yet, will update when it is)
  • Added rules for the profile music people have added, feel free to read them in Xeno Gamers Forum Hub and Features Guide
  • "Mapper" forum tag has been changed to "Content Creator" to apply to a wider range of people (it will be given to people who have made sprays, auras, maps, lastct songs or any other content). If you've made stuff in the past for your division, talk to the DL to get this tag.

Team Fortress 2

• Some servers who have lost their vac authentication are due to an error, they will be fixed soon.

Minecraft

• Pvp Factions will be switched to Towny, potentially MCMMO as well, more news on that to come.

Upcoming

• Calender on the forums that staff can add events too (makes community nights much easier to manage and prepare)
  • Ideas tab that people can pitch that requires people to "donate" to agree with if they really want it, the money goes to the person who can create it. This will hopefully provide an incentive to staff and players to create things that the community wants. This is a bit complicated and more will be released soon :)

Thanks for reading guys, and happy gaming!

~Aegean

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)