serbiansnaga

Returned From The Abyss....

@Owl i think ur skullking? i remember you when i was in xG haha, @MineCrack thanks but im only stopping by :P, @TheSupremePatriot thanks but im sorry i dont remember you at all :(, @xGShadowSpy on a semi related note, i recently bought a brand new gaming computer o.O

@Owl i think ur skullking? i remember you when i was in xG haha, @MineCrack thanks but im only stopping by :p, @TheSupremePatriot thanks but im sorry i dont remember you at all :(, @xGShadowSpy on a semi related note, i recently bought a brand new gaming computer o_O

I know, we never met actually :p But glad to see you returned :3

Shieeeeet, this guy. Last time I spoke with you, you were a disgruntled worker at a go-kart place and we were figuring out Community Leader shit. Needless to say that was eons ago; how's it hangin' my fellow Canadian? Good to see you haven't sealed yourself away during the last time war ;)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@DrPepperPhreak ya i might drop by sometime, not sure when but i'll see what i can do, working fulltime so i dont always have time available @Forest did you finally admit that you're from great britain and not british colombia as you claim to be (forgot if it was british colombia that you live at but its my best guess)?