Tatost

Floppy - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Floppy

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

In the posted link above is Floppy slaying me. The backstory is actually pretty short and simple, I was a guard and I killed him for taking the wrong path that the warden has instructed all reds to do. Not long after I killed him he slayed me and even said "If you think I abuse, make a abuse report on the forums." So, here I am.

Also within maybe another ten minutes this happened...
Tryler was on red team and had received LR for surviving past the points where his whole team had died, obviously, and his LR was to kill someone on blu team five times, Floppy immediately slayed him and his reason was "I did not come on the server to respawn someone multiple times." Which, he could have just said "No. I'm not okay with that LR." or something along those lines. And I only received this information due to the fact that I was by chance in a Skype call with Tryler at the time, I'd asked him to take a screenshot of it and send it to me to add to my report.

Further Information:

Well, I can't really do anything else in this because I don't have any screenshots of him grabbing random people and making it impossible for them to complete an order. I also don't have screenshots of him and Shadower delaying the round grabbing eachother, slaying eachother and both of them being an overall annoyance. I can't give any verdict because that should be left up to the higher ups in xG who will probably see this soon enough. I just wanted to put it out there that Floppy has abused his powers a few times.

@Floppy

Well I've read through this and from what I can tell is that either you left something out, or like you said this is flat out abuse, while minor.

I was a guard and I killed him for taking the wrong path that the warden has instructed all reds to do. Not long after I killed him he slayed me and even said "If you think I abuse, make a abuse report on the forums." So, here I am.

Well, unless it was clearly a detour/delay, there is no reason you should've killed him, although if any action was going to be taken against Floppy, I feel like more evidence would be needed to do so, since all these screenshots show is Floppy slaying people, and you saying don't abuse.

Tryler was on red team and had received LR for surviving past the points where his whole team had died, obviously, and his LR was to kill someone on blu team five times, Floppy immediately slayed him and his reason was "I did not come on the server to respawn someone multiple times." Which, he could have just said "No. I'm not okay with that LR." or something along those lines

Well, I agree with that part, if he didn't ask Tryler for another LR if he disagreed with the first LR he chose, then yes he would be in the wrong in a way. However, that being said, if he DID ask Tryler for a different LR, and he didn't respond, then he had every right to slay him and end the round.

Again though, I think he should receive a warning, but really nothing beyond that since it isn't really a big deal. So +1 for a warning

I'm not taking any sides here since idk what even happens on the servers anymore, but just my 2 cents.

pls no haterino <3

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry after reading this, so, I'm gonna make it real real quick;

The first time you got slain, was because you freekilled me, I wasn't delaying or detouring, since the warden said "Crouch walk to wipeout" and didn't specify or order which way to take, both ways have the same length , the warden just said "you guys should take this way " I suggest you open a dictionary to know the meaning of the word should, I took the other way, that wasn't detouring since we didn't have to follow the warden, and that wasn't delaying since it's the same length, you just rushed on me and killed me.

The second time, when everyone got slain, tryler asked to be teleported out of wipeout, I respawned myself, teleported him out and slayed myself, and according to the rules, you have to give your lr within 45 seconds, he took an eternity to say that he wants to kill all blus five times, I said Nope, so he said I want to kill "someone I forgot who" five times, it took more than a minute, and I wasn't okay with neither the lr or the time it took, so I slayed everyone to end the round and someone took warden after and made it a freeday, that's it.

Here you go, next time you want to report someone, please make sure you have enough evidence, and make sure that that someone actually abused, as far as I remember you asked me and I replied, so don't xd people then go write a report abuse based on nothing please.

*Further information: *

No comment on that further information section of yours other than, you definitely know how to write an abuse report <3

so don't xd people then go write a report abuse based on nothing please.

I'm actually glad he made the report, so please don't discourage him for making this thread. If a player has an issue, they should bring it forth. We can talk it out and solve the issue.

As for the actual abuse, I don't know what to even say. The screenshots just shows us that he slayed you. That doesn't really tell me too much.

@Tatost get more witnesses to reply to this thread for more evidence I suppose.

No comment on that further information section of yours other than, you definitely know how to write an abuse report 3

Would you like to refute Tatost's claim to you and Shadower delaying the round?

"" 3. Does your evidence even show Admin Commands being used in a way that may seem like abuse?

In conclusion, please, think before you post a thread about how some Mod/Admin is abusing their powers because they're breaking server rules. These are two Entirely different things, and belong in their own respective categories. ""

There is a reason why this is sticky on the report abuse section.

I literally asked Tatost to make an abuse report on the forums in case he sees any abuse in my actions, I'm sorry @Goblins, I'm not discouraging anyone, but I don't see this thread as an achievement the way you do, why ? ;

1- There's no eligible evidence at all

2- even if there was, and I regret that there isn't any, I don't think any staff member likes to be reported on doing their job

3- I really don't have any energy for this

PS: Somehow I have troubles posting on the forums, I've been trying since yesterday to post this, so this will be my last post in here.

assl.gstatic.com_ui_v1_icons_mail_images_cleardot.gif.e361bd966ef868eadc81f2b4815c5526.gif

"" 3. Does your evidence even show Admin Commands being used in a way that may seem like abuse?

In conclusion, please, think before you post a thread about how some Mod/Admin is abusing their powers because they're breaking server rules. These are two Entirely different things, and belong in their own respective categories. ""

There is a reason why this is sticky on the report abuse section.

I literally asked Tatost to make an abuse report on the forums in case he sees any abuse in my actions, I'm sorry @Goblins, I'm not discouraging anyone, but I don't see this thread as an achievement the way you do, why ? ;

1- There's no eligible evidence at all

2- even if there was, and I regret that there isn't any, I don't think any staff member likes to be reported on doing their job

3- I really don't have any energy for this

PS: Somehow I have troubles posting on the forums, I've been trying since yesterday to post this, so this will be my last post in here.

[attach=full]25556[/attach]

I don't see this as an achievement. I see it as an expectation. If a player sees something that may seem like abuse, then they should get as much evidence as they can and make a thread.

The sticky is there to inform people about how to make an abuse thread. What you quoted from that sticky thread is literally telling you to make sure you have evidence. Tatost thought he had enough evidence, so he made the post.

Now I'm responding to this thread to fully understand the situation and make a decision based on the information I have.

@mrnutty12 Thoughts?

I don't see this as an achievement. I see it as an expectation. If a player sees something that may seem like abuse, then they should get as much evidence as they can and make a thread.

The sticky is there to inform people about how to make an abuse thread. What you quoted from that sticky thread is literally telling you to make sure you have evidence. Tatost thought he had enough evidence, so he made the post.

Now I'm responding to this thread to fully understand the situation and make a decision based on the information I have.

@mrnutty12 Thoughts?

I am all for people making abuse threads if they think a staff member is out of line, and even if we do find you innocent you could learn something like in this case, you could explain to the people in the server why you did what you did, and possibly copy a quote from the official rules thread. It avoids unnecessary threads and help keep people up on the rules.

However, on the flip side the reporting users should also grab more evidence then they think they should have (IMO) just to be extra clear and obvious that the staff member in question is abusing powers as well as reference the official rules to make sure it isn't just a rarely enforced rule (like this max lr time rule).

As for this case, it seems like something of a seldom enforced rules being carried out by a non-communicative Floppy.

Next time, Floppy explain why you took those actions if they think you abused power.

As for this case, it seems like something of a seldom enforced rules being carried out by a non-communicative Floppy.

Next time, Floppy explain why you took those actions if they think you abused power.

I think a better grasp of communication is what is needed.

Tatost, try to keep your eyes/ears open for any messages that staff put out for punishment; Floppy try to ensure that people can see what you're saying.

No action will be taken against Floppy.

- Closed