Legend

Athrun - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

Staff Name:

Athrun

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

I have a demo that is being uploaded right now.

chat with lithium (To be sure my name was fine talking to a higher up from mod):

The demo is a total of 750 seconds so if you would like me to edit it let me know otherwise he bans me at the end of the demo.

Further Information:

So what happened was basically athrun joined the jailbreak server and told me to put 3 type-able English letters in my name even though I did "..." then I said they are 3 type-able letters and then he said he wants English letters once again filled with power thinks he can control me. I asked @Lithium for confirmation and this is what lithium said "

7:38 PM - xGDLithium: and yes 3 dots is fine" Then once again he said to change my name and I spammed what lithium said 3 times and he said stop spamming and then I said "If you kick me for my name, I will get your mod removed" of course trying to make him back off because I am not breaking any rules of the server. Then he says "Are you threatening me? Cause if you are I will permanently ban you" I aggravated him saying " do it" because he has no right to do so abusing and full with his moderation powers trying to get me banned for no reason. He then bans me, I have no idea for how long but im sure its for a long time because he said it would be permanent even though moderators cannot permanently ban me. Sizzle and bulleye and simple duck and a lot of more people were there. Athrun has always been like this full with power thinking he can do whatever he wants and tries to control people. This is not a good moderator of the server at all. If you threaten to permanently ban me for no reason I will aggravate you because if you do there will be consequences.

I would prefer if you didn't pm everyone you know in teamspeak with this, just my preference.

+1

I've seen him make multiple mistakes, and is rather... strong, with his power.

I'd rather get it all sorted with quickly than rather have more people be devastated by his abuse of his power. Sorry./\

He also has multiple 1 day bans for people spamming. I spammed once trying to get my point across and I was not gagged I was just banned.

That demo shows very clearly that he had done nothing wrong. He admitted that three dots was okay (after he talked to me), then you spam what I had sent you a few more times (after you had already sent it a few times before). He warns you to stop spamming, as would be expected for mild copy/paste spam like that. And then, you start threatening him and baiting him into banning you. It's a completely fair ban.

While I will admit that sometimes Athrun's attitude as a mod isn't the best, nothing he did here was unusual or unacceptable in the slightest. And your own attitude in that situation isn't really great for someone with an open mod app.

I'm going to close this, but @Bleed @Owl @Chrono if you have anything to add feel free to post anyways (or discuss in private)

Chat log for reference

Edited by Guest (see edit history)