Position:

Time Active:

about 20 hours lul

Experience:

proud moderator of xG minecraft since 2016

Donated:

Yes

Information:

seeing how fun minigames and our cs:go servers in general usually are, i would like to mod cs servers as well as the tf2 servers

before you assume, this is not a meme application, i actually want to also moderate cs:go servers as i like both games and divisions

+1

I am not part of the CSGO community, but from how he does in the TF2 Division, I don’t see any reason he shouldn’t be considered. (and if someone says there is, I will find them and I will slap them with a big tuna) He would be a great addition to the CSGO staff team.

This is not to say anything against Egossi's ability as a staff member nor as a person. He's one of our best staff members we have and is a great person. However, I don't think it's the best idea to have him as a staff member in both divisions currently as he is lacking activity in TF2 and CS:GO. Once he gets active, I'm totally down for him being staff in both.

+1

This is not to say anything against Egossi's ability as a staff member nor as a person. He's one of our best staff members we have and is a great person. However, I don't think it's the best idea to have him as a staff member in both divisions currently as he is lacking activity in TF2 and CS:GO. Once he gets active, I'm totally down for him being staff in both.

on a serious note i agree fully on the fact that i need to be way more active to be qualified as a new staff, and believe me when i say i'm actually trying and going out of my way to spend time on the servers but school is really giving me a hard time with doing so, regardless, i appreciate your honesty

However, I don't think it's the best idea to have him as a staff member in both divisions currently

In my personal opinion, they should only be allowed staff in one division. If they wanted to become staff in a different area, then they should step down from their current area and apply to the new one.

That's just my thoughts on it though.

Egossi is a good staff member, and I've been glad to have him on the team (even before I joined xG and made my way to where I am now). He does fantastic work with the TF2 division, and I'm sure he'd do great in the CS:GO division.

I'll keep my vouch at neutral, since I don't really know how to feel about it.

In my personal opinion, they should only be allowed staff in one division. If they wanted to become staff in a different area, then they should step down from their current area and apply to the new one.

That's just my thoughts on it though.

Egossi is a good staff member, and I've been glad to have him on the team (even before I joined xG and made my way to where I am now). He does fantastic work with the TF2 division, and I'm sure he'd do great in the CS:GO division.

I'll keep my vouch at neutral, since I don't really know how to feel about it.

why would we limit what games staff wanna play and moderate on? I honestly see absolutely nothing with the idea of someone playing both games and moderating them at the same time

why would we limit what games staff wanna play and moderate on? I honestly see absolutely nothing with the idea of someone playing both games and moderating them at the same time

That way we don't have to worry about staff getting time in for both divisions. I'd imagine you'd have to get a compromised time between the two games. That's probably going to be a bit stressful trying to accomplish.

Plus I feel that you should be dedicated to one division. It's fine to go to other divisions and play, but if you want to be staff on a different one, then you should step down and go for being moderator in that division. It just saves potential hassle in the future.

That way we don't have to worry about staff getting time in for both divisions. I'd imagine you'd have to get a compromised time between the two games. That's probably going to be a bit stressful trying to accomplish.

CS:GO division doesn't have a specific time requirement as i've been told by many cs higher ups, also i disagree that you should step down if you wanna become a staff member in a different division, i don't see what kind of hassle it could be as it's literally just moderating video game servers, and if you're gonna tell me about insufficient activity let me remind you that we have had many staff members not play any games for about a month/a few months without getting demoted (demonic, moosty) for whatever reason they've had, and from my point of view there is no reason for trusted, good staff members to be demoted for inactivity in a short amount of time just because they didn't play the game for 20 hours, which is why i think that rule altogether should be removed.

I want to hear why/if you think the 20 hour rule is logical and should stay @Goblins, @Bello, @Rejects, @mrnutty12