Aegean

Teamspeak Community Channels

So a thing I'd like to discuss is our gigantic volume of teamspeak channels and mainly their sub channels. I would like to reduce the amount of channels we have, and mainly make it so any community channel can have max 1-3 sub channels.

This thread is open for discussion, and I would like to hear the input from people who use the community channels.

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

i think cutting it down to 1-3 max would be a bit of an overkill

if a limit has be set (which i agree that it does, i pointed out the possibility by making about 10 sub-channels at some point) I think a limit of 5-6 sub-channels max as a rule would be more appropriate

Tbh I think we should have a cap of 20 community channels o_o

hah hah well tbh like if I had 20 channels I would fill some with memes others with anime and maybe one or two with sarcastic statements of murder o_o I'm killing myself!!! :D

At any given time my channels will have a maximum of two sub channels with people in it. :3 I want 30 channels actually more anime o_o

how about instead of setting a cap we just remove the channels nobody uses/owners left or havent been on in months. if they come back we can give the channel back

this is the best idea of them all, it would definitely clean up team speak. We should have a forum thread or have noted somewhere of who owns a community channel.

I will most likely do a combination of limiting sub channels of parent channels in the community section to like 4, and also remove channels that aren't claimed/in use. Making a forum thread that notes who owns what channel would be a great idea and I'll make it today @Dethman (: Please keep up the discussion, if anyone else has input they'd like to share please don't be shy!

Teamspeak Rules[/url]

4 subchannel limit, and November 1st is the deadline to claim a community channel before it gets deleted.

GIVE ME AN UNUSED CHANNEL

GIVE ME AN UNUSED CHANNEL

If we are handing out channels, I too would appreciate one.

If this is the case, I would like one aswell :P