realBelloWaldi

Quick Psa: Please Stop Banning/muting/gagging Yourself.

Dear folks,

over the past weeks I've been noticing that a lot of people love banning themselves for like 1 minute or so.

I'm offically asking you to refrain from doing so. It makes us, as a whole, look really unprofessional.

Imagine a possible sponsor looking at bans.xenogamers.com and seeing that person X has banned themself for the reason "memes XDDD" for one minute. You feel me?

So yeah.

Much love and everything

- Bello

tagging all staff members: @Rejects @Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12 @Vexx @lik202 @Egossi @BlankuChan @ArminArmout @Jon_N64 @TheSupremePatriot @PyroBunny @bananashoes @Osiris @Bagel @Vixen @Dethman @Shadower @Floppy @Vacindak @Flareon @DonVitoCorleone @Parasect

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Ok , i didn´t banned myself however i kicked myself when i was testing admin comand also slay , drugs , evil vision and Sexy door ,Surf hacks , etc etc etc , but that´s fine

on the other hand if i am sponsor looking at bans.xenogamers.com probably i will laugh so hard XD

Ok , i didn´t banned myself however i kicked myself when i was testing admin comand also slay , drugs , evil vision and Sexy door ,Surf hacks , etc etc etc , but that´s fine

on the other hand if i am sponsor looking at bans.xenogamers.com probably i will laugh so hard XD

Kicks do not show up on bans.xenogamers.com.

So if you REALLY wanna kick yourself, you can go ahead.

Going to be bumping this thread, re-pinning it, and changing the title to cover gags/mutes. There's so many spam mutes and gags on sourcebans right now, please stop muting and/or gagging yourself.

Tagging current staff:

@Bello @mrnutty12 @Elcark @Vacindak @Vargas @Kypari @Natsu @ZevoAnonReal @Caleb956 @Tekage @Krampus @bagel @LAN_Megalodon @Frusty @Skeletal @Ms.Spooks @Matteomax @axtinpyrothe2nd

Going to be bumping this thread, re-pinning it, and changing the title to cover gags/mutes. There's so many spam mutes and gags on sourcebans right now, please stop muting and/or gagging yourself.

Tagging current staff:

@Bello @mrnutty12 @Elcark @Vacindak @Vargas @Kypari @Natsu @ZevoAnonReal @Caleb956 @Tekage @Krampus @bagel @LAN_Megalodon @Frusty @Skeletal @Ms.Spooks @Matteomax @axtinpyrothe2nd

Even though Jailbreak is dead, it is sometimes necessary to mute/unmute yourself when you are muted to dish out warnings.

Even though Jailbreak is dead, it is sometimes necessary to mute/unmute yourself when you are muted to dish out warnings.

That is very true, but unless it happens right at the beginning of the round it would not be necessary. Blues get unmuted shortly after warden is taken, and reds get unmuted at 6:00. But I do see where you're coming from, but I think what Vexx was getting at was don't just mute/gag yourself just for the fun of it when there's zero reason at all, but in this situation I think they would be ok with it since it would be necessary in order to handle server problems.

--edit-- Vexx responded already, ignore this :oops:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)