lilbleed

Cs:go Team!

Top fragger @Rabid Hehexd

bro you don't even understand.

Their two players, Jubens, and Scheptzel, both where supposed to be playing that day, scheptzel updated to windows 10 an hour before the match, and jubens was mia.

I pulled an all nighter this day, and was 26 hours into my day, and they asked me to play, I had to fucking track down netex to add me to the roster late, which was another fucking pain in the ass.

Scheptzel finished his W10 update and got on teamspeak, so I was like thank god I can go to bed "Scheptzel: I can't play, Rabid: Why not? Scheptz: I forgot its my dads birthday today I gotta leave"

So I played three games with these guys, just completely fucking drained, when I wasnt even supposed to be playing that day.

Moral of the story fuck @jubens45 and fuck @scheptzel

OH AND THE BEST FUCKING PART, THEY HAD TWO WEEKS OF NOTICE FOR THESE MATCHES AND BOTH SAID THEY'D BE AVAIBLE THAT DAY.

bro you don't even understand.

Their two players, Jubens, and Scheptzel, both where supposed to be playing that day, scheptzel updated to windows 10 an hour before the match, and jubens was mia.

I pulled an all nighter this day, and was 26 hours into my day, and they asked me to play, I had to fricking track down netex to add me to the roster late, which was another fricking pain in the butt.

Scheptzel finished his W10 update and got on teamspeak, so I was like thank gosh I can go to bed "Scheptzel: I can't play, Rabid: Why not? Scheptz: I forgot its my dads birthday today I gotta leave"

So I played three games with these guys, just completely fricking drained, when I wasnt even supposed to be playing that day.

Moral of the story frick @jubens45 and frick @scheptzel

OH AND THE BEST frickING PART, THEY HAD TWO WEEKS OF NOTICE FOR THESE MATCHES AND BOTH SAID THEY'D BE AVAIBLE THAT DAY.

I can confirm i was missing in action that day

Alright so update on this.

I want to get a team together for a league that the team can vote on for which they will play. There will be five players plus two stand-ins that will have full league costs paid by me, and any further stand-ins will not have costs paid for but if they need to come in I'll cover it. I will also cover server costs and whatnot so there won't be an issue with anything of the sort.

I want to hold tryouts for the team to find who is most capable and most devoted to spending the time needed to make this team succeed!

I will also be opening up another sub-forum for all discussion related to this, and maybe a private section for team members that they can discuss within.

Please contact me, @Bleed, or @Lithium for details once we figure the exact process out.

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

@Bleed @jubens45 @lilbleed @Klure @Schpetzel @MinerTeddy @Rabid

@virr

Please read the CEVO S12 Rules! Like, actually read them. Seriously. If you fuck something up, you're responsible for it.

We will be playing TWO matches per week, on Mondays and Thursdays. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM TELL US NOW PLS

Some other information you might want..

Important dates:

Preseason Begins – Monday, February 6th, 2017 (Preseason matches aren't required, but we'll be trying to play them with the full roster anyways)

Preseason Ends – Thursday, February 23rd, 2017

Regular Season Matches Released – Friday, February 24th, 2017

Regular Season Ends & Final Roster Lock – Thursday, April 27th, 2017

Playoff Schedules Released – Friday, April 28th, 2017

Playoffs Begin - Monday, May 1st, 2017

Prizes:

1st - $3,000.00 + automatic move up to s13 Main skill division

2nd - $1,500.00 + automatic move up to s13 Main skill division

3rd - $500.00 + automatic move up to s13 Main skill division

4th-6th - 1-month FREE CEVO MVP coupon for each player on roster + automatic move up to s13 Main skill division

All other Playoff teams - automatic move up to s13 Main skill division

Any other information can be found here.

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)