Aegean

Mcmmo Towny Progress Thread

[MEDIA=imgur]a/aUZ6I[/MEDIA]

• Medieval Themed
  • 3 Exits out of town spawn area: North, East, and West Exits
  • 2 Fountains
  • Giant Keep (initial spawn + where rules are written)
  • Guard Towers, no pvp or building/breaking in the town area
  • 150~ radius outside castle for PVP but no Building/breaking
  • Shops spread out in the castle for their selective areas (I.E. purchasing wood from lumber mill, ores/ingots from blacksmith etc.)
  • MCMMO
  • Vote Chests
  • Minigames sub-section (to be released after towny is fully functional

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

Ideas for improvement:

Invisible item frames for torches(yes, this is possible Im pretty sure)

Particles for fountain(If server can handle it)

Real smoke particles replaces cobwebs (Possible)

GIANT XG IN THE SKY (Maybe using map walls? ) Get rid of the banners

Variation of stone brick texure

Random tp

No more dabs

SPEICAL ROOM FOR RULES

More vibrant textures for houses

Ill make these improvements when I get my new account, smh that gift card is taking 3 weeks to arrive.

This'll give me another chance to start minecraft again lol

P.S: Ill take a few photos using Shaders if anyone needs them

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

medieval themed

does it mean that we can take back the holy land of jerusalem in the holy crusades roleplay as if it was the Dark Age?

You are not to be jerusalem, you are an imposter to the real jerusalem. You won't even build a mighty wall

@ThunderLimes @Goodra

[ATTACH]26639[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26642[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26645[/ATTACH]

PVP Arena

Super IMO I think your better off with a jump pad pluggin

P.S : It would be great if you add me on steam, we can talk about minecraft and such.

Edited by CappyCappy (see edit history)

Super IMO I think your better off with a jump pad pluggin

P.S : It would be great if you add me on steam, we can talk about minecraft and such.

Why use a jump pad plugin when he can use intended minecraft features for the same effect? Only thing a jump pad plugin will do is faster following onto the pads and possibly nocheat issues.

Just because there's a plugin for something doesn't mean it should be used.

Why use a jump pad plugin when he can use intended minecraft features for the same effect? Only thing a jump pad plugin will do is faster following onto the pads and possibly nocheat issues.

Just because there's a plugin for something doesn't mean it should be used.

Just saying that jumppads are more convenient(y) But if you dont use it its ok

Just saying that jumppads are more convenient(y) But if you dont use it its ok

How? Give a good reason as to why it's convenient if you want it to be added. So far, you have provided none.

I'll give you one reason why it's inconvenient: Nocheatplus is going to give us issues which will ultimately result in either removing the jumppad plugin or tinkering with the nocheat config to be extremely lenient with certain types of movements. This would ultimately allow cheaters to use more features in their modded client.

Edited by MineCrack (see edit history)

How? Give a good reason as to why it's convenient if you want it to be added. So far, you have provided none.

I'll give you one reason why it's inconvenient: Nocheatplus is going to give us issues which will ultimately result in either removing the jumppad plugin or tinkering with the nocheat config to be extremely lenient with certain types of movements. This would ultimately allow cheaters to use more features in their modded client.

Well, with the jump pad pluggin you no longer need to worry about redstone mechanisms and blocks around it. The blocks around a slime block needs to be unmovable(aka crafting tables, obby, etc) or they will be brought up with the block. Also, the jump pad doesnt need to be only in the pvp arena, and with a few commands it can work.

Well, with the jump pad pluggin you no longer need to worry about redstone mechanisms and blocks around it. The blocks around a slime block needs to be unmovable(aka crafting tables, obby, etc) or they will be brought up with the block.

The redstone mechanisms for the slime jumppads are rather simple and already done, so there won't be any worrying. The only issue I personally have with slime block jumppads is with the aesthetics due to the necessity of having to surround it with bedrock/obsidian. That's something that can be looked past being that super designed the pvp arena to look hellish.

All of this is pretty trivial as to why it is more convenient being as the slime jumppads are already created (which you kind of saw already and commented on?). I was expecting a response more along the lines of the issues with clipping. Or even the issue of the slime jumppads only boosting if you hit certain parts of the pressure plate.

I will look into adding jump pads if it only interferes with minor movement checks with nc+.

Also, the jump pad doesnt need to be only in the pvp arena

As of right now, we do not have any other areas that would actually utilize jump pads.

and with a few commands it can work.

?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)