Aegean

Mcmmo Towny Progress Thread

The redstone mechanisms for the slime jumppads are rather simple and already done, so there won't be any worrying. The only issue I personally have with slime block jumppads is with the aesthetics due to the necessity of having to surround it with bedrock/obsidian. That's something that can be looked past being that super designed the pvp arena to look hellish.

All of this is pretty trivial as to why it is more convenient being as the slime jumppads are already created (which you kind of saw already and commented on?). I was expecting a response more along the lines of the issues with clipping. Or even the issue of the slime jumppads only boosting if you hit certain parts of the pressure plate.

I will look into adding jump pads if it only interferes with minor movement checks with nc+.

As of right now, we do not have any other areas that would actually utilize jump pads.

?

Ok, sounds good. And by "with A few commands" I meant that you dont have to actually spend time on redstone mechanisms to activate a jump pad. You just need 1 command.