Rabid

Winter Brawl! [brawlhalla Event]

Winter Brawl

Brawlhalla xG event (something everyone can enjoy with unique formatting / rewards)

Let's give a rundown of how i'll be hosting this.

SIGN UP PAGE xG Winter Brawl! - Standings - Challonge (please read before signing up)

Bracket page http://challonge.com/xGWinterBrawl (Will be adjusted)

There will be two groups. People who played the game before(Legends), and people who haven't(Challengers)

(If you're confident to sign up as a legend contact me and let me know, (restrictions applied see below)

• Legends

• Rabid
  • Grant
  • Scheptzel
  • Bleed
  • Barmithian
  • Ghosty

• Challengers

• Ksplayer1337
  • C0ldwinds
  • Steven
  • Penguin
  • Wario
  • Jubens
  • Jaydow
  • Noctis

Global rules-

Map set 1v1

Time limit 8:00

Gadgets Off (subject to change)

Stocks 3

Best of 1 for each game, Finals will be best of 3

Date: December 17th Time: TBD

Legends unique rules-

Legends will not receive credits based on kills, but rather for wins. (450 per win)

Legends cannot use their "main" versus challengers in the brackets

Legends will be faced off against each other in the first rounds of the bracket.(fixed bracket seeding)

Challenger unique rules-

Challengers will recieve credits based on wins + kills (100 per kill 300 per win)

Challengers will get map picks over legends

Extra info-

Confused on how you'll earn credits?

Credits will be given to players who earn kills (amt TBD) + a win will give you extra credits (amt TBD)

I have initially set this to a maximum of 16 players (amount could rise dependent on the love this thread gets)

For the brackets I have a sign in requirement so please make sure you'll be able to play before signing up.(no birthdays or windows 10 @scheptzel)

I will be streaming every game I'm able to, and will do my best to cast games that I am not participating in.

First place winner will receive 5000 credits for their division of choice or forums.

Second place winner will receive 2500 credits for their division of choice or forums

Legends will receive 450 credits per win

Challengers will recieve 100 credits per kill, and 300 per win

Hope to see a healthy turn out, and good luck to every one that registers

@Aegean

@Rhododendron

Please pm so we can talk credit rewards.(if the event is approved)

Request sticky- will add updates.

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)

Alrighty so we've managed to get a full house hopefully we manage to get a full turnout now!

If any one still wants to sign up please feel free to leave a post on this thread with your name we will be having reserved slots ( in case of no shows)

We are going to aim to start the tournament around 1pm pst 3pm cst 4 pm est 12am GMT (ghosty) lul.

Hope to see you all there on Saturday(17th)

Will be trying to stream all the games and cast to my best ability (excluding my matches)

www.twitch.tv/A_sock is where you'll find me :)

Update #2

-Lee

-Bleed possibly

2 slots open sign up if you're wanting to get in on this :)

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)

Uhhh I would have preferred this to be discussed beforehand, but I'm fine with providing credits for winners if there's enough interest. Post here if you're interested in the Brawlhalla event