Crusader

Para - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Para

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

[sourceComms] [xG:M] Festive-sect: Issued an extended gag on Festive Pootis for 1440 minutes.

Further Information:

I was literally gagged after saying I changed the subject and we were debating to [xG;M] Tatost about Jew being a race or not then I get called on by Para for arguing which we weren't arguing about my gag anymore. I say I'm not arguing then I get the same "Stop arguing" from him then an hour gag then a day gag. Thank you for any actions done.

@Salazzle @Parasect @Tatost Were there.

Yes they were there. I never said they weren't. But I said that Tatost was ignorant for saying Jew is a race. A few minutes later I was gagged for saying Tatost was ignorant and arguing with staff which I was not I just want an ungag and people to see how abusive and ignorant Para is.

Yes they were there. I never said they weren't. But I said that Tatost was ignorant for saying Jew is a race. A few minutes later I was gagged for saying Tatost was ignorant and arguing with staff which I was not I just want an ungag and people to see how abusive and ignorant Para is.

No, I'm tagging them so they can see this thread and share their thoughts.

Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers I may as well put this here so people can see some of it.

I don't have much of an opinion on it aside the fact it seemed harsh, but according to Tatost he had been doing it a lot so I'm not sure.

Personally I feel it was a bit overkill, but well, I wasn't there for all of it, I can only look back on these logs for what I wasn't around for.

Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers[/url] I may as well put this here so people can see some of it.

I don't have much of an opinion on it aside the fact it seemed harsh, but according to Tatost he had been doing it a lot so I'm not sure.

Personally I feel it was a bit overkill, but well, I wasn't there for all of it, I can only look back on these logs for what I wasn't around for.

Don't make yourself feel involved you were there and as you said you didn't see all of it and I don't expect you to take sides.

The only reason I gagged you for an extended period was because Tost told me to do it so I only gagged for a day. If you want me to decrease the time I can do that if the mods feel like it should be done. Im not saying im right or wrong but I can fix the problem if it becomes a serious issue

Also I was told by Tost to gag for a day since I figured he was in trouble for previous offenses including when i was clearly speaking to Festive Pootis and he kept replying with "What did you say". That doesnt exactly help when one person is purposely ignoring Staff. Then the rest came with the Jew debate and whatever happened I expected Tost to react as a Mod should do. Then again im not saying hes doing wrong im only saying he should have acted

You were being massively toxic and arguing with staff. Even as Salazzle said, even if you think it's not an argument, doesn't mean it is not. I was doing what I thought should have been done by that time, until we saw your previous ban by Salazzle himself for abusing !calladmin and being toxic. I believe the punishment was justified and within some boundary of reason. Parasect was doing what I told him to do in the situation because you've been told again and again not to argue with staff members.

And secondly, Jerusalem is actually a place in the world where you can be considered Jewish, even if you don't agree with the religion. So yes, in that point it could be both a religion AND a race.

tldr: You were previously banned for being toxic, then you came on the server again being toxic, trolling and arguing with staff. Let's see what the higher ups think.

@Bello

@Egossi

@mrnutty12

@BlankuChan