Crusader

Para - Team Fortress 2

After reading through all of the logs, I feel that @Parasect was definitely within the bounds of punishment to issue a day gag. You attitude with other users is extremely confrontational and regardless whether you think it's arguing or not when people are asking you to stop, you should stop. Some other things I would like to point out is that you have a history of spamming binds and being extremely toxic on the servers. I have verbally warned you many times as well as other staff and you have a plethora of gags under your name dating all the way back to 2015 ( List of Gags ). Finally as a general warning @Crusader, please do not bring up controversial topics such as if a group of people are a race or not. Our servers are not the place to discuss things like that.

Dude I don't even know who you are and I don't THINK you were there I know staff here is pretty much always going to defend one another..

Crusader[/url] This is also some input from others on him spamming/disrespecting staff/etc.

Can I be ungaged though and also my staff disrespect was saying to Para that Parasect is a bad Pokemon and like I said staff will take each other's side in heart beat.

Dude I don't even know who you are and I don't THINK you were there I know staff here is pretty much always going to defend one another..

@Aegean is one of the Co-Leaders. He doesn’t have to be there, the logs you have are enough evidence to him.

@Aegean is one of the Co-Leaders. He doesn’t have to be there, the logs you have are enough evidence to him.

Crap not aegean, still blankuchan didnt need to be there. logs showed enough

sorry :derp:

Now I just want to ask staff can I be ungaged after being gagged with out actual reason for the gag? I told Para I wasn't arguing with him and that we changed the subject about my previous gag and yes feel free to check my history. Love you checking that shit. Check my previous names. My names can pretty much act like little agents. Whether it was me as Macky, Cowboyneer, or what ever I got in trouble for I don't care I wanna be ungaged and see less biased staff. Thank you.

Also to add, I was gagged before this one for asking if it would be gay to fuck a strap on and the reasoning I was gagged: Trolling. Yep Tatost is the 2nd most abusive admin I've seen on this server. So I ask again will I be ungaged or no?

Now I just want to ask staff can I be ungaged after being gagged with out actual reason for the gag? I told Para I wasn't arguing with him and that we changed the subject about my previous gag and yes feel free to check my history. Love you checking that shit. Check my previous names. My names can pretty much act like little agents. Whether it was me as Macky, Cowboyneer, or what ever I got in trouble for I don't care I wanna be ungaged and see less biased staff. Thank you.

Repeatedly attacking staff, saying "biased", "defend each other" doesn't help with your situation. Also, look at the -1s please. This is highly unlikely. Be patient , wait it out.

Alright, I even ASKED Parasect on his point of view on you trolling him say "Wait, what did you say?" since no one was talking over him and I could even hear him clearly. You were asked to stop trolling him and it continued. Thus, you were gagged.

Your username doesn’t matter. There are no biased staff, you were being ignorant; and you faced consequences.

I recommend you actually read our TF2 General MOTD

Also to add, I was gagged before this one for asking if it would be gay to fuck a strap on and the reasoning I was gagged: Trolling. Yep Tatost is the 2nd most abusive admin I've seen on this server. So I ask again will I be ungaged or no?

I try pressing the negative ones but nothing works

Um, this is obviously because your points aren't valid?