Egossi

What Made You Join Xg

Post how you first discovered xg as a whole, and why you liked it enough to join it.

I joined because a guy I randomly became friends with invited me to tf2 jailbreak, and I became addicted, rest is history

Who were your first friends in the clan?

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

I was fighting a random dude on a clocktown server but the server crashed, I tried to rejoin but it took me to our clocktown server. But, the second I joined, the map changed to the old, snipery boat spawn having, wall clip and texture missing delfino plaza. (I would tag their forum names here but you'll just have to guess what their names were back then/whether they still exist) Tacoj, TwoZeroFour, Lingo the dingo, Priggles, Giggy, Ghost_Ryder, and Overvisor, were all there the very first time I joined the server. I was there for six hours and didn't do shit. And loved it.... this was the third day of that summer, and I spent on average 9 hours a day there the rest of the summer. I was in a new town and didn't know anyone, and barely left the house.

Then long story short I made a forum account when the server kept screwing up on minecraft Skyloft (RIP SWEET MEME PRINCE) and had to make a bug report. The rest is history.

So, this is a story all about how... I was looking for a VSH server after another VSH server I played/micspammed on (micspamming was allowed, don't look at me like that) shut down, and xG's was one of the only one left. Everyone else had updated to FF2. My internet was ass at that point, so less downloads = more shooty big guy in sweet sweet 200+ ping. After seeing the sweet destructive forces of homing Bonk balls and flying Pyros, I decided this would be my go to VSH server.

After playing there for a while I met a Scottish lag lad name of @Rejects (@Hachi helped too...) who actually got me to sign up for the site about a year or so later.

And here I am now, as big of a dingus as I was nearly 3 years ago.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I said frick it to another pokemon server and left. Found this one in the morning and just started playing until I got perma banned... One year later I got unbanned now here I am fricking around with you guys.

My older brother used to be the only person with a laptop and I used to watch him play on Pokemon Trade. I loved it, so we got me a laptop and it was the first server I ever played on. Haven't stopped playing since and then I felt like applying because I loved being in clans. Then I found out that you couldn't multi-clan, so being as one of the clans I was in had the police investigating it and the other one was corrupt, I decided to re-apply after leaving the other two communities.

I randomly joined the VSH server 2 years ago without knowing it. Like when Facing Worlds/Sawmill/Ravine/2Fort Desk/C17 Prison/Tomb of Kings(don't remember title) was in the map rotation. Also when homing crit arrows were allowed.

This then evolved into me joining jb about a few months later and having fun.

I remember one time in VSH when I asked which rocket launchers were better for soldier.

I got a laptop that could play some games and i got css for gmod. I joined the game and just joined the server with the most people at the time which was xg jb. And i stayed cause most of the people were really nice funny cool etc etc. Though. There were a share of shit heads but the good ones out weighed the bad. @speedlimit56kb was the guy who really pushed me to join.

Found poketrade and played on it quite a bit. Later on down the road, my older brother showed me TGH. I play a majority of those two servers until I decided to view other potential servers that xG offered, which is when I found JB.

That's when your homeboys B-Magic and Juicy G started collaborating and dropping straight fire to all those who listened.

I randomly joined the jb server forever ago when i first got my desktop (R.I.P Shittop 2012-2015.) I remember hating the server because i could not use guns until i found out you can go on blue. Joined blue, freekilled a bunch because i did not read rules and did not know what the hell I was doing. Got banned for a week after doing this for about 2 months on and off, came back to the server a couple months later under the name Ozzy Osbourne. Made fun of kbraszzles voice a bunch and was really fucking edgy. then after a couple weeks i got mad at @Matsi for killing me repeatedly, went full retard and got him votebanned for no reason. Got banned for 3 weeks, then after another couple of months came back as dethman. Grew the fuck up and made some friends on jailbreak (John Madden, @Bello, and speedy g were some) and applied for xG. Paid Admiral Samit and Swedish for vouches because i was desperate as fuck. Joined and the rest is history.

Or i can tell you the other 2 times of leaving and coming back after a couple days.

I was actually fairly knew to pc games and was semi-new to tf2 as well. Like...I thought trade servers were THE coolest ever because people just hung out and socialized. I was searching for vsh server because I heard it was a cool game mode. BEHOLD, XG'S WAS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE ON MY LIST. First map was offblast. It was something new and fresh for me. Now let me tell you, some of you know me as a skeleton loving trashy outgoing memer. That...that is not how I started off. Probably the most mute person to ever live (idk man I was scared to talk to anyone and extremely shy). But what actually kept me was when I hid in a corner as a pyro barrel and became the last one.(I did that a lot and earned the title Barrel Queen) but memories were made!:LOL: