Egossi

What Made You Join Xg

My friend showed me the surf server(tf2) and its really the only server i play on anymore. I met all the normal players who are staff on the servers like vacindak, and then I wanted to be like him, a nice mod who everyone loves. So im just trying to live up to that and have been here ever since.

For me, I was looking for a reliable surf server to learn on, and after 3 different kinds of surf servers, I found the xG surf server, where I found a fantastic community and people willing to help. I ended up befriending a lot of major characters on the server such as Vacindak and Quacks pretty fast, and after a chunk of time, I decided to join the community officially. You guys rock!

When I started out in tf2 I was f2p and had no idea how to get shit other than the mann co store which I threw away like 30 dollars in there btw. So anyway, one day me and some guy I met in casual decided to find a trade server so I just put trade in the tags and found the pokemon server and tried it out and was surprised since it was the first custom map I had ever seen and was surprised from how different it was from casual so I decided to stay and got hooked and after like a year of playing and actually understanding the game I started going on other xg servers, and now I have been trapped ever since.

A few years ago I was apart of this communty who went by Third Circuit or TC for short. It was a nice toxic community where everybody would gamble on the same Minecraft map, but I liked it and enjoyed my time there. Made a lot of friends for the 2 years I was there, and actually would never have met my boy @CoMit if I never stuck around there. But yeah while I was in that clan, I found the FF2 server and had a shit load of fun playing there. Then my computer broke (yes I know im bad with computers). And in that time, TC shut down because it ran out of money and the community was dying. I finally read the chat message on the FF2 server that said that I could see other servers and so I looked at them and TGH stood out to me the most because it was playing Cocktown and im super nostalgic from MM. But then I found a GMod community called Catalyst Gaming. I played with them for about a month before shutting down and in that time, I got Junior Mod (which is basically probationary mod) and all the way up to Junior Admin (which is like a probationary admin). I had a lot of fun in there and was sad to see it go, but they actually started up again under a new name. Now moving on to me going back to TF2. While in Catalyst I would play on TGH and Poketrade sometimes, but not a whole lot. I decided to make it official and spend all of my TF2 time here and am super glad I did. I think my boi @Parasect was my first friend I made here, before he got mod. And that ends the story on how I got here.

Also I just noticed that yesterday was my forums birthday lol. 1 year lmao.