BullseyeX

Stepping Down From Mod

Now i may do more than just step down but for now i will keep it at this. Don't get me wrong i love the server its just some of the people. One major reason for this is ever since i started i have never really felt welcomed, along the way i just kept getting met with more and more walls of shit talk or just rudeness against me and i'm sorta done so i am going to be stepping down from mod to member and i wish you all good luck. Thanks for your time

@Bleed @virr @Owl @Lithium

sketch_5869c64a60296.png.798be22cb173e0ab9d3d2702e8af4915.png

I would never of expected you to see you step down; especially after how many times you applied.

When you are a mod; people aren't always going to like you. You have to expect that and accept that. Just saying.

Sad to see you stepping down though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Gonna let you think about it a day before you get demoted. Hopefully you change your mind but we'll accept anything you decide.

This

Please take this week to think things through and then let us know. If you're feeling targeted by anyone (literally anyone, i don't care who it is), please come and talk to us because this doesn't feel right at all.

Rule of thumb for Moderating: If you already had a dedicated group of haters or players who otherwise disliked you prior to being promoted, take that number and expect it to grow exponentially over the next little while. Staff Members are subjected to a lot of shit on a daily basis, and part of being a Staff Member is learning to cope with it and to act accordingly.

That being said, it's completely understandable as I do recall a rather turbulent time for yourself during the Member/Moderation Submission(s) phase and I can certainly see why you would feel the way you do. With that in mind, that was in the past and it's a new year; if anything, take some time off to think about it before taking the plunge [stepping down]. There's nothing worse than getting a position you've wanted for a while and then stepping down when the going gets tough, only to realize that you were just getting used to the flow of things.

Rule of thumb for Moderating: If you already had a dedicated group of haters or players who otherwise disliked you prior to being promoted, take that number and expect it to grow exponentially over the next little while. Staff Members are subjected to a lot of fudge on a daily basis, and part of being a Staff Member is learning to cope with it and to act accordingly.

That being said, it's completely understandable as I do recall a rather turbulent time for yourself during the Member/Moderation Submission(s) phase and I can certainly see why you would feel the way you do. With that in mind, that was in the past and it's a new year; if anything, take some time off to think about it before taking the plunge [stepping down]. There's nothing worse than getting a position you've wanted for a while and then stepping down when the going gets tough, only to realize that you were just getting used to the flow of things.

Thanks for the advice i was just on and currently see the server still needs help i am looking more towards changing my mind but it not fully changed.

Thanks for the advice i was just on and currently see the server still needs help i am looking more towards changing my mind but it not fully changed.

come on...stay...you worked so hard to get to mod. Don't throw it away :c

Just seeing at how many people break the rules and how many cancerous people i get rid and also the few people that think i a cool mod i feel like im going to stay to help the server grow bigger and more secure with less toxic/cancer.

Good shit dude :)

Thread closed~