Counter-Strike

Staff Name:

bullseye

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:49080993

Evidence:

the entire server

Further Information:

dude ct banned me for tarping when i said all ts are now known as cats all cats are now known as dogs all cats shift walk follow me then i killed everyone shift walking

i never said all ts follow me so i wasnt tarping

dude ct banned me for tarping when i said all ts are now known as cats all cats are now known as dogs all cats shift walk follow me then i killed everyone shift walking

i never said all ts follow me so i wasnt tarping

Jailbreak Rules

Terms and Definitions

Tarping - Giving orders that contradict or conflict with each other, or giving deliberately confusing orders intended to trick T's unfairly. This includes orders that use wordplay or similar sounding words.

What you said could be confusing to players and it would not have been a tarp if you said all dogs shift walk follow me. Also it seems you were "deliberately confusing orders intended to trick T's unfairly."

I'm not JB smart; but that definetly looks like a tarp to me.

We allow tarping after 7:00 to speed up rounds.

@BullseyeX can we please have some context on this ban?

@fosh, Other than chat logs, which doesn't show anything other than you two arguing about it and you being really rude, we have 0 evidence to work with. You're also requesting a personal freeday, which tells me that you have not properly read our rules, as they are not allowed and fall under our "no favoritism" rule. I will wait until Bullseye responds to this thread, but currently I'm leaning heavily towards a -1.

Edited by virr (see edit history)