Aegean

Minecraft Suggestions/update Megathread

dumb

Community servers that require grinding usually do full resets in games like Minecraft when the servers change, I know how you feel and I might be able to provide compensation in terms of recognition via forums, but to let you keep stats or to give you an unfair advantage due to grinding in Towny just doesn't work for us unfortunately.

@Atamo

@Kart

Hello, not sure who is doing the server stuff now but I just want to make suggestions and point out issues.

• Featherboard is currently disabled/broken. I created a config for fb+deluxe chat to display information on active auctions. Since fb is disabled, whenever an auction is started only the item is announced in chat but no information. This should be fixed as Silence paid for the plugin (and it is really nice). If the config isn't on the server, me or owl can send you a backup.
  • You currently cannot TNT factions while the members are offline. I haven't been able to thoroughly test this if its for online factions as well. This should be changed because it ruins raiding and removes the need for investing into obsidian vaults for protecting loot.
  • The nether should be enabled. From what I have been told, the nether+end is disabled for future "quests" that are not ready and progression. I can understand the end being disabled because of loot you can get+xp farms (obviously it should be enabled eventually). However, the nether should not as it just removes a lot of content from the game (various blocks and potion requirements).
  • The /bal and /pay commands are currently broken.
  • Guests should have access to commands such as /tpa and /sethome (afaik they cannot tpa, not able to test /sethome). It's just inconvenient not having it, my friend was complaining when he joined the server. Other incentives should be given to members (money, kits, cosmetics, etc..) instead as the member rank is the only way you have access to teleport commands.

I had other things on my mind but I forgot, will post anything else if I remember.

Oh,

• Make sure all staff ranks have a timer for teleporting. For example, co-leaders currently do not have a delay (they can /home instantly, etc).
  • Make sure donator ranks are not children of staff ranks, it is unfair for them to have these perks since they did not donate.

some mod suggestions

[spoiler=exploration]-Twilight Forest: A mod that adds a new dimension. This could provide a new adventure. The Twilight Forest

[spoiler=technology]-Redstone Flux: A mod that provides RF, a type of power that is used in the technology mods. Redstone Flux

-Thermal Expansion: A mod that adds machinery, such as an electric furnace, cobblestone generator, and a sawmill. Requires Thermal Foundation, CoFH Core, CodeChickenLib, and CoFH World. Thermal Expansion

-CoFH Core: Required for Thermal Foundation and Thermal Expansion. CoFH Core

-CodeChickenLib: Required for Thermal Expansion. CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+

-CoFH World: Required for Thermal Foundation. CoFH World

-Thermal Foundation: Required for Thermal Expansion. Thermal Foundation

-RFTools: A mod that adds machinery, such as teleporters, shield creators, and dimension builders. Requires McJtyLib. RFTools

-RFTools Dimensions: An addon for RFTools that allows dimension creation. Requires McJtyLib. RFTools Dimensions

-McJtyLib: Required for RFTools. McJtyLib

-Ex Nihilo: Creatio: A mod that adds machinery that allows you to get more materials out of limited items. The machinery is less advanced than other technology mods. Ex Nihilo: Creatio

-Solar Flux: A mod that adds solar panels. Requires Hammer Core. Solar Flux Reborn

-Hammer Core: Required for Solar Flux. Hammer Core

[spoiler=other]-YABBA: A mod that adds barrels. This can assist with item storage. YABBA

-Extra Utilities 2: A mod that adds items such as watering cans, compressed blocks, and transfer blocks. Extra Utilities

-Tinker's Construct: A mod that allows creation of custom tools. Tinkers Construct

-Inventory Tweaks: A mod that makes sorting the inventory easier. Inventory Tweaks

-Iron Chest: A mod that adds more chests that have increased inventory space. Iron Chests

-Chisel: A mod that allows the customization of block design. Requires CTM. Chisel

-Connected Textures Mod: Required for Chisel. ConnectedTexturesMod

-Just Enough Items: A mod that shows recipes for items. Just Enough Items (JEI)

its a vanilla server so none of these would actually work lol

Fear me, the proud owner of the only humanSkeleton spawnegg in existence.

In all seriousness somehow I broke this.[ATTACH=full]32910[/ATTACH]

Ban this exploiter!

(Just kidding)

Also this might've been a better place for this? Minecraft Bug Report! | Xeno Gamers

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)