Aegean

Minecraft Suggestions/update Megathread

Heres is the plugin that deals with the credits that drop form mobs

MobHunting

Theres a problem with credits not going straight to players account and instead goes straight to the inventory. Would like this to be fixed as soon as possible. (If possible)

Heres is the plugin that deals with the credits that drop form mobs

MobHunting

Theres a problem with credits not going straight to players account and instead goes straight to the inventory. Would like this to be fixed as soon as possible. (If possible)

Minecraft will be worked on in 1 week! Thanks for the information :)

Spawn Update:

Planning or placing a few of these airships for something special planned in the future. Any suggestions on what to change about it?

Design based off of @Elcark 's Ship

Airship.thumb.png.58f9f3760c521defae2ca404ed85b9e3.png

Spawn Update:

Planning or placing a few of these airships for something special planned in the future. Any suggestions on what to change about it?

Design based off of @Elcark 's Ship

Since @Elcark 's airship was built in survival, I suggest making the airship fancier.

UPDATE TIME :D

So you all must be wondering what is happening to the minecraft server. So to you people that don't know spawn is currently undergoing a revamping at the moment.

What is currently being added?

Well person that is asking this question. To put it plain and simple NPC's!

2017-06-24_13_39_09.thumb.png.aa95cee8d0827d27e89d917580e4d6e7.png

They are not real. ;-;

NPC are going to be all around spawn that you will soon be able to interact with!

MAP.png.9731ab8806fa7e59c0ab508678d3ca65.png

These areas are going to have a purpose to gain more money!

What has changed?

The spawn's Shop has been given a expansion and have new Items available!

2017-06-24_12_50_33.thumb.png.6b365e46fc2c93fe16e8a0c7feb23f8f.png

Expansion: Middle part is supposed to be xG...

And thats currently it so far, I think.

More Updates will happen soon.

UPDATE TIME :D

So you all must be wondering what is happening to the minecraft server. So to you people that don't know spawn is currently undergoing a revamping at the moment.

What is currently being added?

Well person that is asking this question. To put it plain and simple NPC's!

[ATTACH]30000[/ATTACH]

They are not real. ;-;

NPC are going to be all around spawn that you will soon be able to interact with!

[ATTACH]29976[/ATTACH]

These areas are going to have a purpose to gain more money!

What has changed?

The spawn's Shop has been given a expansion and have new Items available!

[ATTACH]30003[/ATTACH]

Expansion: Middle part is supposed to be xG...

And thats currently it so far, I think.

More Updates will happen soon.

lol

but gj! Finally saw some change after all these years!

Need any help, give me a call.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Adding a small amount of damage to snow golems attacks. Funny enough their AI is (most likely) better than Iron golems and its also really easy to make (if you have pumpkins and snow blocks) so adding some sort of damage so you arent just wasting your items. Another option: instead of adding damage add more knockback to their attacks! I really like snow golems but its kind of upsetting if they aren't useful in some way :c

Adding a small amount of damage to snow golems attacks. Funny enough their AI is (most likely) better than Iron golems and its also really easy to make (if you have pumpkins and snow blocks) so adding some sort of damage so you arent just wasting your items. Another option: instead of adding damage add more knockback to their attacks! I really like snow golems but its kind of upsetting if they aren't useful in some way :c

Try using them for gathering snow, or you can just level up your excavation levels by making a ring around it (have the golem in a 1x1 area) and mine the snow that it generates.

Well that is one thing but I live in a biome FULL of snow so i could just walk around my house and just get snow that way. I WANT SNOW SOLDIERS!!!! But no seriously I have them to (attempt to) keep hostile mobs away from my land and so I want to add damage (even if its like half a heart) to them so they can be good house guards or something.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Well that is one thing but I live in a biome FULL of snow so i could just walk around my house and just get snow that way. I WANT SNOW SOLDIERS!!!! But no seriously I have them to (attempt to) keep hostile mobs away from my land and so I want to add damage (even if its like half a heart) to them so they can be good house guards or something.

disabling Mobspawn is a thing.

I don't have a towny nor am I thinking of making one because I am already part of one. I live separately from the town but close to it.

Put torches all around your house so there can no be spawn area.