SuperMaddud

Minecraft Bug Report!

@Amylicious @XHina_sanX /vote command seems to be removed from the game. Haven't played the game but noticed this small error.

Also the shop for keys/vip from the shop seems to be only providing tripwire and golden carrot. (tried it for experimenting). Not sure if it's 100% done with the shop.

ai.gyazo.com_ec85f59ce5ba0ab94674f1d97cf002e4.thumb.png.cf3f02fab92576def7eea8dfe833dced.png

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

/vote command seems to be removed from the game. Haven't played the game but noticed this small error.

There is a big chance this has to do with the plugin not being updated to a state where it can run with the new version of MC (1.12). We will have to wait until the plugin is updated before we can start using /vote again.

New part here -

We also have no way of using the new blocks, as it's an old world. We can (probably) use the new blocks using two methods, either we add the new blocks to the shop so people can purchase them, or we get a server restart (I would rather not have to use this option). It would also be possible to do both, but yet again, I favor the first of the three options. Have there been any thoughts on this topic, @Amylicious and @XHina_sanX?

the /vote command no longer works because the plugin is outdated for 1.12 and the author has not updated it so the plugin will remain broken until its either updated or I find a working similar plugin.

and the new blocks I will see about adding them to the shop, there will not be a server reset. I will also try to provide a spawn egg for parrots too.

Theres a glitch right now with the potions in the shop, if you were to purchase one it gives you a normal water bottle, not the potion.2017-08-01_12_20_06.png.23ce22375b008270803197874420132b.png

Also, I saw Grapes420 exploiting another shop glitch. 2017-08-01_12_17_51.png.a4849a2cb4e82e4a30aac1f3e08b6582.png

When you click on buy sugarcane, it gives you 65 sugarcane, and not 3, he was repeatedly buying sugarcane and selling it.

Guests also are not allowed to make towns or set homes, it's saying its an admin only command

Edit:

The spawner shop signs are also messed up, they are locked and need to be unlocked so people can buy from them, so those need to be unlocked as well.

2017-08-01_12_20_08.png.f0f503338d34fb15b6564639c7441ca2.png

Edited by Caleb956 (see edit history)

hey hey hey thanks for 1. not tagging me 2. not providing any sustaining evidence 3. not properly dealing with the issue in PM's in a responsible way

great job :emoji_ok_hand:

It's literally as simple as looking through the console, and I didn't grab a screenshot which is my bad. And two I didn't even know what your forum name was :emoji_ok_hand:

I'm going to lower the price to make a town and increase the starting money so every new player can make a town.

as for permissions I can't see anything wrong with them or why its not allowing /sethome to work. I can try to redo the entire guest permissions list to see if that fixes it.

I'm going to lower the price to make a town and increase the starting money so every new player can make a town.

This will lead to players losing towns due to upkeep. Unless you're making the start money like, $1000 more than the price to make a town there are gonna be a large amount of new towns getting removed after a few days of it being created, resulting in the players pretty much wasting their money. Just making sure you don't overlook that part.

Staff whom have donated and are one of the donator tiers, they loose their Staff Tag.

Is there anyway it can be re-added while keeping the donator tag?