SuperMaddud

Minecraft Bug Report!

Staff whom have donated and are one of the donator tiers, they loose their Staff Tag.

Is there anyway it can be re-added while keeping the donator tag?

I know the issue it will have given you only donator rank and taken your mod rank aswell. easy fix one sec.

let me know if its still an issue, it should work though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Atamoose joined this morning saying that he was kicked from his town, he doesn't believe he was actually kicked, so it was probably a glitch. He also said all of his advancements(achievements) were reset. To me this sounds like his player file got messed with for whatever reason, probably a way to rollback that without rolling back everything on the server.

@Aegean @Amylicious @XHina_sanX

Atamoose joined this morning saying that he was kicked from his town, he doesn't believe he was actually kicked, so it was probably a glitch. He also said all of his advancements(achievements) were reset. To me this sounds like his player file got messed with for whatever reason, probably a way to rollback that without rolling back everything on the server.

@Aegean @Amylicious @XHina_sanX

The towny problem was resolved, I contacted my mayor, he wasn't aware why it happened though.

ok guys I am going to have a long chat with silence sometime soon about this I am pretty sure the problems that keep cropping up are related to how we do the permissions, instead of editing the permissions config directly we go though a gui which silence made. I am sure theres an issue with the gui syncing with the server somewhere which is messing up peoples permissions. It could also be related to why people have their gold reset to 0 but that could be another issue related with a mysql database not syncing with the server. I'm not very tech savvy and this method of doing things for minecraft is all new to me since previously I have only worked with editing config files directly.

but still I am sorry there is little I can do with the current problems with permissions. Believe me I am trying I can't see a thing wrong on the gui so it must be the connections, I will talk to silence and see what we can do.

There are a few bugs I know that I haven't brought up but I forgot a few of them. I'll bring them up when I figure it out.

One of them is a sign, though. I believe the Diorite one is misspelled preventing the selling to work properly.

There are a few bugs I know that I haven't brought up but I forgot a few of them. I'll bring them up when I figure it out.

One of them is a sign, though. I believe the Diorite one is misspelled preventing the selling to work properly.

Diorite being spelled wrong doesn't affect the item being sold in the plug in, but I'll check it out when I'm fixing the shop :)

Gold donator rank lacks the following permissions (despite being listed here Minecraft Donator Information | Xeno Gamers):

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-Gadgets-

- Freeze Cannon

- Party Popper

-Particle Effects-

- Frost Lord

- Flame Rings

- Super Hero

- Santa Hat

-Morphs-

- Snowman (left click to throw snowballs)

- Chicken (crouch to lay eggs)

- Pig (bump into other players)

- Ability to change chat colour and format

- /tc chat - to open the gui to change chat text and format

(/tc chat displays message: "/textcosmetics chat is an invalid command")

May I also request that /mail permissions be given for? So that we can send messages to offline players such as: "Hey when you get back online, could you please build that house for me? Thanks."

Also, I was about to ask that /towny map be given permission for, as you could just as easily access it from the /tgui but with three times the hassle, so thanks for adding it @Amylicious and/or @XHina_sanX! (y)

Gold donator rank lacks the following permissions (despite being listed here Minecraft Donator Information | Xeno Gamers):

-Gadgets-

- Freeze Cannon

- Party Popper

-Particle Effects-

- Frost Lord

- Flame Rings

- Super Hero

- Santa Hat

-Morphs-

- Snowman (left click to throw snowballs)

- Chicken (crouch to lay eggs)

- Pig (bump into other players)

- Ability to change chat colour and format

- /tc chat - to open the gui to change chat text and format

(/tc chat displays message: "/textcosmetics chat is an invalid command")

May I also request that /mail permissions be given for? So that we can send messages to offline players such as: "Hey when you get back online, could you please build that house for me? Thanks."

Also, I was about to ask that /towny map be given permission for, as you could just as easily access it from the /tgui but with three times the hassle, so thanks for adding it @Amylicious and/or @XHina_sanX! (y)

like I have said I am terribly sorry with the permission problems but its out of my control right now. I need to discuss a course of action with hina and silence on how we can resolve it. For now I am afraid you will have to play without the permissions. I can't even set the default group for guest so all guests have no permissions, server is not in a good state and I can't do anything on my end right now.

and yes when everything else is fixed I will set up a mail system.

like I have said I am terribly sorry with the permission problems but its out of my control right now. I need to discuss a course of action with hina and silence on how we can resolve it. For now I am afraid you will have to play without the permissions. I can't even set the default group for guest so all guests have no permissions, server is not in a good state and I can't do anything on my end right now.

and yes when everything else is fixed I will set up a mail system.

Oh, sorry to pressure you!

I don't really care if they're missing or not, just thought I'd put it down since I had a spare moment. :P

Please! Take you time with the issue, believe me I've tried to rush though long (or even short) configs and it never goes well anyways.

Not sure what might be up (could the server been brought offline again?), but a quick attempt to log into the minecraft server results in it holding on the login for about 20 seconds, and then disconnecting with a connection lose. It seems to be happening to at least a few other people, and connecting to other servers is unaffected.

Not sure what might be up (could the server been brought offline again?), but a quick attempt to log into the minecraft server results in it holding on the login for about 20 seconds, and then disconnecting with a connection lose. It seems to be happening to at least a few other people, and connecting to other servers is unaffected.

Yeah the server is temporarily shut down because there were bad permissions bugs. Hina has stated that it will come back in September sometime.

EDIT: and now it's back!

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)

Hey so had a big chunk error with my home, never encountered a bug of this caliber this event took place at roughly 5:25PM Atlantic standard time.

Not sure if you could rewind the server so it's not like this? or somehow give me the items I can figure out back?

Included here is the video describing the issue : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_S7bVVJ4w

Summary for those not wanting to watch the video, my friends home's chunk got put teleported onto a corner chunk of my home, effectively destroying a chest wall, but duplicated all of his items, however still lost a devastating amount of items.

Sorry for the time delay in posting this and uploading the video (please note when I posted this the video was still in processing so it may take a while to be available, should be available in roughly an hour from posting)

@Amylicious @XHina_sanX @Rhododendron