lilbleed

Stepping Down

you probably got all sad when you saw a stepping down thread until you saw it was made by me. lol.

I get i'm annoying 99% of the time i'm on Teamspeak and all but half the time people try to start shit with me.

I get it, people don't like me at all, but even when I join a channel and don't say anything someone always tries to call me out on something.

I've made at least 3 step down threads before because of problems similar to this but I never posted them because someone always talked me out of posting it.

(p.s. sorry for the grammar errors im not in honors english like tub jub)

Edit: i also gotta pursue my league of legends career. (fuck dota @Owl)

Edited by lilbleed (see edit history)

Little Steve :( I'll miss the times we trolled @Rabid since it was so easy. I'm sure you'll come on teamspeak once in a while but thanks for moderating the servers!

@Aegean I miss those times too trolling @Rabid is a blast!

@lilbleed Like I said in team speak the other day to you, a lot of us actually do enjoy you around, but the ways you've acted in the past (hypocritical of me to say) effect how we look at you / troll you now.

You've essentially made it so you are able to take the shit talk we dish out, it's like you enjoyed it going back and fourth with somebody, but it seems you don't want what happened before effecting how we treat you on team speak now.

So again as I said, you're fun to be around when it's a few people in a channel, but you make it apparent that you like to be the center of attention when in a crowded channel.

I'm not sad to see you go as staff, it's a choice a bunch of the staff members have been debating lately, it's clear that the cs servers are defiantly struggling.

So see you around team speak and the 10 man server buddy :)