Aegean

Game Division

lolwut? We have an mmorpg division that is extremely unorganized.

You mean MOBA division. And it's not really even a division. It's just MOBA related place to post.

But speaking of MMORPG. I've been getting the feeling of playing Runescape again. Runescape clan when?

You mean MOBA division. And it's not really even a division. It's just MOBA related place to post.

But speaking of MMORPG. I've been getting the feeling of playing Runescape again. Runescape clan when?

I is very poor I cannot afford subscription ;-;

Just had an idea, with all these people talking about trying to revive the Garry's Mod division, why not add a DarkRP server?

@Bleed when?

Just had an idea, with all these people talking about trying to revive the Garry's Mod division, why not add a DarkRP server?

DarkRP is boring without population. Probably won't last long.

DarkRP is boring without population. Probably won't last long.

As much as I love DarkRP it has to have a consistent population to be any fun at all, that would mean about 20 AT LEAST. I think if we were to open a DarkRP server we would need a very popular community in another gamemode so we could advertise it there.

As much as I love DarkRP it has to have a consistent population to be any fun at all, that would mean about 20 AT LEAST. I think if we were to open a DarkRP server we would need a very popular community in another gamemode so we could advertise it there.

Agreed, TTT is a gamemode that doesn't require immense population to be fun. 4-6~ players is all you need to start populating.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The TTT server is so broken it's beyond fixing. The server console freezes when it's launched and game clients freeze when they connect to it.

I might have more time on my hands in May to build a new TTT server. And figure out what the hell is going on with Morbus. I have a feeling quite a few Americans still haven't caught up with the times, and content plus map preloading on Morbus is drowning their slow 10mbp/s download speeds. (national average is 30mbp/s)

The TTT server is so broken it's beyond fixing. The server console freezes when it's launched and game clients freeze when they connect to it.

I might have more time on my hands in May to build a new TTT server. And figure out what the hell is going on with Morbus. I have a feeling quite a few Americans still haven't caught up with the times, and content plus map preloading on Morbus is drowning their slow 10mbp/s download speeds. (national average is 30mbp/s)

Wait, wasn't TTT ready to launch like 5 months ago? How do you manage to fuck it up that badly? If i remember correctly all you needed was staff members and sourcebans and it would be ready to go?

A lot of people can't get faster due to location/cost/isp monopoly etc and excluding them from being able to play on our servers seems really unfair. If people are having issues downloading files then that's obviously something you need to accommodate for adjust accordingly.