Vector

Remove Trade Apadiel

Remove Trade Apadiel?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Trade Apadiel?

Not sure why the map is even on the server. It's not video games, and it's awful. It's really frustrating with the platforming and snipers hanging around in both of their spawns, shooting at each other back in forth is really annoying. It's also not very pleasent to look at.

Edited by Vector (see edit history)

+1 get rid of it. It's horrendous to play on and brings nothing of value to the server. It's like keeping the hallway cyberpunk now that we have the better one *coughs and winks one after the other*

+1 No need to have Apadiel on the server at all, the only videogame reference only account for like 1/20 of the entire map and the overall layout is just frustrating to deal with, half the game it's you falling of the platforms, the other half is trying to dodge the annoying snipers that hardly ever come out of spawn.

arent there other sniper haven maps lmao why is this one getting removed

if we removed maps for being sniper friendly, most of the maps from tgh would get removed

That is just one of their reasons, they say it looks bad and the platforming is shit too.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

arent there other sniper haven maps lmao why is this one getting removed

except there are other reasons why it should be removed? Please address the bad platforming and give a reason why it's gaming related other than missable glaceon stars.

@Vector sorry that you like abstract but its not even video game related either lmao

read my other posts silly :)

Why are you getting so aggravated? I think you should calm down. No need to be so rude.

Also

but so does apadiel with the glaceon church.

why it's gaming related other than missable glaceon stars.

What are the other reasons though? I mean it seems to be stretching it

And as others have said, the other maps have actual gaming areas. Comparing a small church to a large area is silly. Also idk how having some glaceons in a church makes it automatically gaming.

pretty sure most of the population on tgh doesnt even know about it either

How is that a reason it's not gaming history though? I'm sorry but they are still large areas you can get to on your own, and even then you can clearly seem them via spectate.