Rhetorical (rejects) - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Rhetorical (Rejects)

Staff's Identity:

STEAM_0:0:64498855

Evidence:

Abuse of weapon stats by adding "Allows you to see enemy health" to weapons.

Screenshot:

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_192696860454944768_305791437595869185_unknown.thumb.png.a2c76e07554d4fde3b4227b4e27ba5bf.png

This stat obviously provides a substantial advantage when fighting enemies.

Further Information:

In the past, there have been several anonymous users suspecting this very same abuse of stats like faster revving up speed and firing speed on heavy, and this further confirms it.

@Rejects @Bello @mrnutty12 @Vexx @Sesh @Aegean

Rejects has also had a history with using extra damage on his rocket launcher and it was confirmed that he used extra firing speed on his minigun

Want to hear Reject's side first.

he also killed me in surf in spawn. i dont have a demo recorded tho, it was only once too

I remember that happening. Asked him why he did it afterwards and told him not to do it again

How long has he been doing this sort of stuff?

Months ago. He'd been using the minigun attributes for months and lied to us on discord about it until he came clear with us after being confronted

I will admit I did use something with a heavy minigun but it was not an item attribute it was a command which everyone has access to : /rof

I did add something to my rocket launcher a while ago but I have removed them and want to put that behind me

I copied over a list of attributes from another weapon to put on the freddom staff and I didnt know the see health one was there, it doesnt even display health for me just a box with a skull in it20170423215045_1.thumb.jpg.84513aa2ba7643c1fc2fc3d230885afb.jpg sorry for the shit reg (the red text is something everyone sees)

I have removed the attribute from the melee

I have lied in the past and I'm sorry for it

so I'll just let the other higher ups decide what to do to me

(sorry for the shit formatting, I suck at doing shit like this)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I will admit I did use something with a heavy minigun but it was not an item attribute it was a command which everyone has access to : /rof

That's just as bad as adding the attribute to the weapon. In fact, it's worse because it gives you a faster revving up speed with the minigun.

I honestly have no idea what to say about this. Even though adding that attribute really gave you no advantage, you did do this in the past, and were talked to about it. As for the /rof thing, I could understand it being mistake as I have made the same mistake before, but you act as if you did that on purpose. I'm not sure as to what to do about this, @Bello @mrnutty12 @Sesh, what do you guys think?

I honestly have no idea what to say about this. Even though adding that attribute really gave you no advantage, you did do this in the past, and were talked to about it. As for the /rof thing, I could understand it being mistake as I have made the same mistake before, but you act as if you did that on purpose. I'm not sure as to what to do about this, @Bello @mrnutty12 @Sesh, what do you guys think?

Was not a mistake. Has happened in the past every time he plays Heavy and he never uses rapid fire as his goto class when in godmode was generally sniper.

I'm a bit unsure myself to be honest, I've mostly just been waiting to see everyone's statements and even now I'm not sure what to say just yet. Apologies on that, guess I'll keep an eye on this and think it over a bit more.

I'm honestly too lazy to boot up TF2 to watch the demo.

IF the thread was just based off of the "Can see enemy hit points", then I don't see it as a super huge deal. Although, if he did something a bit more damaging (i.e. like others have stated: /rof on, godmode, etc), then punishment should follow suit.

You can't really play the "Oh it's a trade server, who cares?!" card if anyone is thinking about it. In my opinion, every player should have an equal opportunity for killing each other. Hence changing classes to counter each other. Use weapons/weapon combos that are good (inb4 reserve shooter is a crutch REEEEEEEEEEEEE).

I have lied in the past and I'm sorry for it

Rejects, you're a smart man. You should have known from the start not to do stuff like this. Even if you are a DL for the TF2 division, you have no justification for giving yourself an advantage over other players.