gangsterheavy

Gambling Shmekles And Server Items On Trade_masscc Mini Games And Spy Crabbing

make this a feature in trade_massCC  

14 members have voted

1. 1. make this a feature in trade_massCC

Oh cool! I love events like this!

Probably need some dedicated and trustworthy staff to organize them, though?

I mean, what was the suggestion, exactly? Simply try to organize more of these events or incorporate an automatic system which allows betting/gambling of credits?

No staff should run away with hub credits. It's entirely pointless and they would just get demoted or something.

No staff should run away with hub credits. It's entirely pointless and they would just get demoted or something.

So just about any Admin/DM/DL can do it?

Do mods have enough perms?

So just about any Admin/DM/DL can do it?

Do mods have enough perms?

I personally think they should as it's literally just hub credits. No one is going to run away.

If moderators cannot do it (for whatever reason) then I believe if they are trusted they should be able to. EG if they have a trust page such as this Kypari!'s Trust

am I allowed to host this event when no admins or dm/dl are there as I proposed this idea ?

Contact @Bello and he'll help you out

sounds good, I do love community events and minigames for prizes. I have hosted lots of different types of events too ranging from fashion contests to soldier/demo katana duels.

and yes only ever do these events when there are staff present and they have given their authority to middleman and/or judge the event.

am I allowed to host this event when no admins or dm/dl are there as I proposed this idea ?

I would say no, mainly because if someone does not play fairly or does not give prizes it can only lead to drama and shouts of scamming on the server which not only makes the server look bad but if there are new people playing it could put them off returning if they see xG as a place full of scammers. I highly recommend these events and gambles take place only under staff supervision at all times.

I would definitely love for this to be a feature in masscc, that's the whole point of the map besides playing an endless deathmatch. But again as it has been stated before, we need reputable people to not only host the event but organize it as well so others who just decide to be a tumor don't ruin the fun. This can work but it would mean that staff are going to have to play a big part in it unless it's someone that even staff, specifically the DM's and DL's can trust. That being said I don't necessarily think it has to be like that, I just believe that's how it would work best. If we can organize events like this again I'm all for it.

Thank you guys for your feedback on my idea and the support

( another thing to mention you can't hurt players in the mini game area and you can lock the rooms) I'm always looking to add and help xG where I can I hope I can gain trust in a few people

Personally I think this entire idea is a bit silly to really be taken seriously. People could already gamble their credits/items before, so there's really no need for this thread. You shouldn't gamble without staff online as, people can run away/scam others through gambling. Personally, I think it's fine for you to set up games and whatnot, but you can do that on your own time, no point in making this thread. The Trade Gaming History server is almost always full of people, if you want to do events on there just ask people to join. Another thing, even though yes we have permission from MassCC to use their map, it just doesn't feel right to me to be using their map for gambling purposes. If there are specific events you would like to host though, like a giveaway, feel free to message a staff member to help you.