hongkongatron

Counter Strike: Global Offensive But It's Not Actually Cs:go

I thought it'd be interesting to have a CS:GO map for the TF2 Division, so I decided to make this thread and see what people think.

The map works well (but objectives have to be enabled), featuring a nicely done defusal system as well as a reskinned flag/sd_doomsday pickup.

Link for the map can be found here.

afiles.gamebanana.com_img_ss_maps_5311ec36f20ed.thumb.jpg.760ab9a4a0d3afec020ceadc4ed869b8.jpg

afiles.gamebanana.com_img_ss_maps_5310d94e5552d.thumb.jpg.2824d582447e971ea615ae60d3eeab39.jpg

I thought it'd be interesting to have a CS:GO map for the TF2 Division, so I decided to make this thread and see what people think.

The map works well (but objectives have to be enabled), featuring a nicely done defusal system as well as a reskinned flag/sd_doomsday pickup.

Link for the map can be found here.

[attach=full]28584[/attach]

[attach=full]28587[/attach]

IM READY FOR THE DE_STROYED'S

Seems pretty interesting, but how is the map scaling? I know the tf2 mercs are huge compared to other valve game player models.

It's actually scaled very well, based off tf2 player models, and you could barely tell the difference between the two games if you got an edgy sniper main with a cs:go loadout.

It's actually scaled very well, based off tf2 player models, and you could barely tell the difference between the two games if you got an edgy sniper main with a cs:go loadout.

I heard edgy sniper main, what do you need.

(Sorry if this counts as gravejumping or whatever its called) Grap, you should probably post the map on TGH map request, I think that will be the easiest way to get the DMs attention