TBOHB

Doggo Tuesday

My dog's kidneys have been in bad condition, and my dog has been a lot slower and more lethargic recently. Things are not looking good, so I want to post a couple of pictures. I will only post 1 now, for I need to find the hard copies we have printed and scan them.

20170805_113719.thumb.jpg.bcc572b0e9d7945fdf60b69d38500f5d.jpg

More on the way. All of you give your doggos a hug and a pet right now.

My dog's kidneys have been in bad condition, and my dog has been a lot slower and more lethargic recently. Things are not looking good, so I want to post a couple of pictures. I will only post 1 now, for I need to find the hard copies we have printed and scan them.

[ATTACH]31308[/ATTACH]

More on the way. All of you give your doggos a hug and a pet right now.

Best wishes out to your doggo my man :( My family has had so many dogs die early becausse of some failure in their system. Hate to see it happen to another family.

I vote we change this to "Mondoggo Mondays" because who hates Mondays? Garfield. What is Garfield? a cat, but what do dogs hate? cats, so putting the doggo day on Monday will make Garfield even more upsetti spaghetti about Mondays.

I vote we change this to "Mondoggo Mondays" because who hates Mondays? Garfield. What is Garfield? a cat, but what do dogs hate? cats, so putting the doggo day on Monday will make Garfield even more upsetti spaghetti about Mondays.

But screw cats. Cats are jerks.