YeEternalTuna

Creating New Emoji's/ratings

Hey gamer's!! This was created this in order to have people post emojis/ratings that they want added onto the XenoGamers forums.In order for this to happen you need a good image for your emoji/rating for when they resize the image it doesn't look bad. You also need a name for it. Also for ratings add if it would be positive/neutral/negative. [Optional] Add a reason to it for people to know when to use it or why you want it added! Hope your emoji/rating gets added! (of course that's only when the community approves of it).

Edited by YeEternalTuna (see edit history)

I suggested something like this in the past, Rhododendron turned it down because he said we have too many ratings as is.

We already have way too many so I would want to replace only :( I COULD code a new method that lets you choose from a list, and we could have many more ratings, right now there's sorta better areas of the community that I could put such effort towards.

[ Suggestion ] New Forum Ratings

Instead of proposing a new rating, maybe consider having a rating or two that already exist be swapped out? To name a couple, "Cena'd" and "Shrek'd" are pretty tasteless [and outdated] in my opinion :coffee:

That being said, I'm not sure if this would dissolve all of the previous ratings (for the swapped out ratings) on someone's Profile, or if they would simply just be re-labelled.

EDIT: As for emoji, it would be cool to have a 'Custom' set (much like Default, Extended, etc) that only include "donated-for" emoji. Obviously there would have to be rules set in place (IE. content of the emoji), but I think it would be a pretty neat feature to allow for individuality. Additionally, if possible, this set could only be accessed by those who have donated for "Premium" emoji. Just a thought on top of what was previously suggested in this thread.

@Rhododendron for thoughts on this thread.

Edited by Forest (see edit history)

Instead of proposing a new rating, maybe consider having a rating or two that already exist be swapped out? To name a couple, "Cena'd" and "Shrek'd" are pretty tasteless [and outdated] in my opinion :coffee:

I fully agree, I think Cena'a and Shrek'd should be replaced. I could name a few examples that I'd like to see but I'm pretty sure I share a very different opinion than anyone else, lol. :emoji_cat2:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

[ Suggestion ] New Forum Ratings

That being said, I'm not sure if this would dissolve all of the previous ratings (for the swapped out ratings) on someone's Profile, or if they would simply just be re-labelled.

EDIT: As for emoji, it would be cool to have a 'Custom' set (much like Default, Extended, etc) that only include "donated-for" emoji. Obviously there would have to be rules set in place (IE. content of the emoji), but I think it would be a pretty neat feature to allow for individuality. Additionally, if possible, this set could only be accessed by those who have donated for "Premium" emoji. Just a thought on top of what was previously suggested in this thread.

@Rhododendron for thoughts on this thread.

Forum Updates - Suggestions