Aegean

Minecraft, What Next?

@NewDL&DMofMinecraft can i make the shop more fancy as in like using command blocks to teleport players to a different area for more options or if we want to add more items to the shop we could have more room

@Amylicious @XHina_sanX

atm we are organising everything, and then deciding what we are going to do. We will be either improving the current shop or overhauling it entirely and yes there will be votes. put up for any changes we will do with plugins.

if we're going to improve the shop can i make it fancy

I dont really think the shop needs to be fancyified. It really needs to be expanded to have a lot more items.

I dont really think the shop needs to be fancyified. It really needs to be expanded to have a lot more items.

i meant like command blocks wise but if we need to expand it that's fine too

Here is a list of some things that might need to be worked on/added--

- One voting link is broken, although I am not sure which. @Shwoos may know because he votes often nowadays.

- MCMMO using your "Super Breaker" ability makes it so when you try and run into the area you mined while active is no longer accessible.

- Add a /back command so if you need to go back to your base/spawn you don't have to walk three light years back to your previous place if you can't afford to use /sethome

That is all I can think of.

I'll just tag the higher-ups of the division @Amylicious, @XHina_sanX

- MCMMO using your "Super Breaker" ability makes it so when you try and run into the area you mined while active is no longer accessible @Amylicious, @XHina_sanX

thats just a glitch in minecraft. If you break 2 many blocks 2 fast then some of those blocks appear to be gone but they are still there. place a block where it is glitching and then watch it change into the block that was already there. its an easy fix

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

- One voting link is broken, although I am not sure which. @Shwoos may know because he votes often nowadays.

- MCMMO using your "Super Breaker" ability makes it so when you try and run into the area you mined while active is no longer accessible.

- Add a /back command so if you need to go back to your base/spawn you don't have to walk three light years back to your previous place if you can't afford to use /sethome

1.) Thank you Gryfons, I honestly didn't know that.

2.) Just adding on that it'd be super nice if you could fix the money bags plugin because we have a $20,000 bag in one of our chests lmao

1.) Thank you Gryfons, I honestly didn't know that.

2.) Just adding on that it'd be super nice if you could fix the money bags plugin because we have a $20,000 bag in one of our chests lmao

Okay last thing I found was that offhand is broken, so we are unable to put an item such as a shield in our offhand slot, please fix this, it is a huge bug and now getting on my nerves.