shwash

Funny Random-add Scammer Shitpost Archive

THE RULES:

Post a chat log of any person that randomly added you and either tried to scam you or beg for items.

Try to make it exclusive to ones you messed with in chat.

Here are my 2 submissions:

ScammerCunt.JPG.971279f3be0e31f1f7bd3b73deea9fda.JPG

A scammer who tried adding me multiple times using while using an identical account's inventory.

SteamRep » dayz [banned] | 76561197973618347 | STEAM_0:1:6676309

And another:

Ass.thumb.PNG.849a21ed78c1c75e8ef2e51f0b93c82d.PNG

Someone who begged for items, read .txt file titled "The Story of Ember Dash" for details.

May the shitposts be plentiful!

The Story of Ember Dash.txt

This may seem like gravedigging, but I have an actual addition.

ScammerCunt2TheScammening.thumb.JPG.d88de5108b0c780a01c7b54ad8dae2d3.JPG

Random add.

FakeScammerAccount.JPG.4aca056f0788b1495e68c81d8c83e30b.JPG

I take a look at his account, nothing suspicious so far besides his inventory being private.

5aa4c531ecc3c_RealAccountofScammerLeech.JPG.c52618df64e04c4c5179cde90b7cbc44.JPG

Oh, but what is this, Been active since 2010? But there is two years of service on the account that added me.

Interesting.

Now there is only two logical solutions to why his account and backpack do not line up.

A. He is a scammer

B. He is a time traveler.

But me being the "logical optimistic" that everyone knows me as, assumed the latter. Hence the chat logs.

He has a decent cover up, but I am determined to unlock the secrets of time travel.

If he DID discover time travel, it would surely list it on his SteamRep. I do some digging.

Scammer.JPG.f58acd71050a0dadc5000747d5449cae.JPG

What is this? He was a scammer. Gosh dangit all.

Obviously, I am disappointed. I wanted to bring home a pet dinosaur.

BUT WAIT! He stated that he paid 10$ a month to be marked as a scammer.

For "protection".

There may be hope...

Nah.

My hypothesis is proven false. He is indeed a scammer. Shoot.

So I tried to offer him a MvM canteen out of pity, but he ended the trade before I could take a screenshot.

Hence the lack of canteen screenshot.

In Conclusion: That guy is a fucking dumbass.

OOH BOY! HERE IS ANOTHER ONE!!

Welcome to Scammer Shitpost 3! Grill Gamer Edition!

Scammer3GrillEdition.thumb.JPG.f71cb3f52db2d3e73df9143036ed88c5.JPG

So I woke up today, hung over like crazy from the 4th of July.

I hop online to play some TF2 and I see that I have gotten a friend request from a random stranger asking to give me 500$.

Oh man, I cannot believe I am so special! My birthday is supposed to be 11 days from now and I am already getting presents!

Scammer3GrillEditionProfile.thumb.JPG.6cac8e25e318bc9974d9218e9d36d8f6.JPG

(The Patron Saint of Early Birthdays)

But it appears I have to do something to earn said gift. Working for my gift on my 11-day early birthday? That's a drag.

I thought to myself, "If I have to work for this present, I think I should get more out of it. It is rude that she expects me to put more effort

because she is a Grill Gamer? I am not her Broil Friend, I refuse to take this shit. Grills have cooties anyways.

I made a counter offer for 1 million coins out of the

2 million she started with. I am doing half the work after all. That offer was denied.

She seemed to be fixated on 500$ of gamble shekels.

I decided to lower my previous offer from 1 million coins to

999,000 coins. But I shot back up immediately, I won't allow this hussy to rob me blind! 999,900! FINAL OFFER! DEAL OR NO DEAL!

She seemed hesitant, but I decided I to be assertive and accept the amount I offered irregardless.

She sent me a link to get said coins, but she told me to Loggined into the website?

Now I am not the most "original gangster" sort of fellow, I assumed that was slang for 999,900 gamble shekels.

I clicked on the link. But the SHITPOSTING GODS saved my Steam account, for this conniving schemer was in fact, a SCAMMER!

Scammer3GrillEditionSteamRep.JPG.9db8a46b28eba289a935d3bdee2d3c9e.JPG

(The epitaph for my ruined birthday...)

I decided I would be upfront, and ask in a professional manner. She didn't stay to answer.

The End.

Edited by shwash (see edit history)

Oh boi I got another one today, this guy was STEAM_0:0:1567633

So basically it starts out with him adding me randomly so I do a background check and wuh oh, who woulda guessed that this account was fake

chrome_2017-07-07_10-51-32.thumb.png.6a68bb0b7bfcfdd4a6207524bd1291c4.png

So anyway afterwards I decide to fuck with him and it goes out like this

Scam1.png.72218e1bb079729c14e0bb4366c1a383.png

Scam3.png.e8d7538a037462d27ad7dfc2ec65a88f.png So basically for the most part I just try to play dumb and see how far he will take it but I eventually get bored so I decide to fuck with him and use the same tactics that another scammer had tried to use on me and what he would probably tried on me to see his reaction. It was pretty fun for the most part but got repetitive as he would just do the exact same thing back and eventually when he blocked me.

Scam2.png.b85f2ee73fb047de000aa3a46f6242a3.png

Now I know all of the post I have made have been success stories, but this is a failure.

I got another random add.

This guy:

Hacker4HahaFunnyMemefakeaccount.thumb.JPG.61f5aa8fa334c927015792d10ce4744d.JPG

It is similar to my second post on this thread.

bp.tf link that wasn't from his profile, but from a profile he was impersonating.

Link in question:

hackerhahafunnymeme4bplink.thumb.JPG.be4111e6c47fb27f58be2988e873dc70.JPG

The REAL account:

Hacker4HahaFunnyMemerealaccount.thumb.JPG.07f2db3e6261f982a9beba46fa912fce.JPG

Sadly, I could not mess with him. It appears they are learning...

Here is the chat logs:

Hacker4HahaFunnyMeme.JPG.633c5c304217d1c76ffcdb250dc16cf7.JPG

It's such a shame, if he went along with it, I would've demanded 40 kegs of rum and 500 gold doubloons for the unusual he was no doubt going to ask for.

I even had a drop zone set up around the outskirts of Sealand. Tis a shame. BUT THERE IS HOPE! I got another random add from someone I do not know.

PotentialMemearoo.thumb.JPG.af40177da942067c4fb88f2a5d74e6c8.JPG

This mystery person's shitty grammar and bad t-shirt will prove their downfall soon enough.

I will update as soon as they give me a message. Till then my lovelies!

Now I know all of the post I have made have been success stories, but this is a failure.

I got another random add.

This guy:

[ATTACH]30276[/ATTACH]

It is similar to my second post on this thread.

bp.tf link that wasn't from his profile, but from a profile he was impersonating.

Link in question:

[ATTACH]30282[/ATTACH]

The REAL account:

[ATTACH]30285[/ATTACH]

Sadly, I could not mess with him. It appears they are learning...

Here is the chat logs:

[ATTACH]30288[/ATTACH]

It's such a shame, if he went along with it, I would've demanded 40 kegs of rum and 500 gold doubloons for the unusual he was no doubt going to ask for.

I even had a drop zone set up around the outskirts of Sealand. Tis a shame. BUT THERE IS HOPE! I got another random add from someone I do not know.

[ATTACH]30291[/ATTACH]

This mystery person's shitty grammar and bad t-shirt will prove their downfall soon enough.

I will update as soon as they give me a message. Till then my lovelies!

Wow I normally would just rate this "funny", but this is so good I wanted to say it myself in a reply

I couldn't stop laughing. Next time I get a scammer, I'm greeting him with "AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS!" :ROFLMAO:

Keep em coming @̶S̶h̶w̶o̶o̶s̶ ̶ @shwash

P.S. your handwriting of "real account" is almost as bad as mine

Edited by Guest (see edit history)