shwash

Funny Random-add Scammer Shitpost Archive

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!

BUT I HAVE RETURNED!

ENJOY MY LATEST SCAMMER SHITPOST!

So my latest gag was a request! Whilst on xG's Trade Gaming History server, I was added by this gentleman that has absolutely no connections that would result in me adding him. Upon receiving this request, I asked the server what impersonation should I take. I got a couple good requests, but one of them was "instead of offering items, offer used cars." I could NOT say no to such a genius idea. *Forewarning: I am many things, but I am not a person who knows a lot about cars. Please forgive my poor impersonation.*

ScammerShitpost6.thumb.PNG.1c1b42effee10466d8512ceb09498889.PNG

So it starts out with this gentleman following the "Random-add scammer phrase checklist" such as asking if I am a trader AFTER adding me and offering unusuals from another person's account.

Although I would not really call myself a trader, for the purposes of this charade, I have decided to masquerade as one. I play my role to a T, and he does the unthinkable, HE DOES NOT ASK FOR MY UNUSUAL. Now I have been doing this for a long time, but I have never EVER had someone ask for anything but my Unusual Stovepipe. He did ask for austrailiums, but that wasn't going to be my initial offer, no no no. I start him off on some of my more mediocre wares. I have had this Kia Spectra for a while*, and it was cluttering my garage**. I was okay with letting it go. I go on to immediately regret that and backpedal a bit to a different car.

*I do not have that car

**My garage is filled with tools that I rarely use, not cars

ScammerShitpost6-2.thumb.PNG.61b041d9800fdec6d2ca7d2a348efcdb.PNG

At first, he is confused. Does he not know how the barter of automobiles is performed? What an amatuer. So he goes on to speak Filipino, and I shamelessly open a tab in Google Translate. He opens with obscenities, and proceeds to call me a devil. I give the obvious response. I mean, car salesmen are stereotyped to be sleazy ass droplets, but it does not mean I am under that same, smelly umbrella. He keeps this up for a bit, so I (professionally) request him to gather himself so we can continue negotiating. I give him a few minutes, and ask him if negotiations can continue. He does not respond. I give him a countdown to respond so I can gauge his interest. I already wasted to much time on him. A busy car salesman*** such as myself shouldn't be wasting his valuable seconds on people who aren't willing to conduct business. The clock runs fully, and I am still met with silence. A bit nettled, I say a backhanded statement and proceed to block and unfriend him. I probably wasn't going to go through with it anyways. If he lived in the Philippines, the paperwork and fees to send that car over would be to costly.

***I am not a salesman, I hope no one thinks I am

Well, that's the end. See you next time, and I promise, there will be a next time.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!

BUT I HAVE RETURNED!

ENJOY MY LATEST SCAMMER SHITPOST!

So my latest gag was a request! Whilst on xG's Trade Gaming History server, I was added by this gentleman that has absolutely no connections that would result in me adding him. Upon receiving this request, I asked the server what impersonation should I take. I got a couple good requests, but one of them was "instead of offering items, offer used cars." I could NOT say no to such a genius idea. *Forewarning: I am many things, but I am not a person who knows a lot about cars. Please forgive my poor impersonation.*

[ATTACH]32913[/ATTACH]

So it starts out with this gentleman following the "Random-add scammer phrase checklist" such as asking if I am a trader AFTER adding me and offering unusuals from another person's account.

Although I would not really call myself a trader, for the purposes of this charade, I have decided to masquerade as one. I play my role to a T, and he does the unthinkable, HE DOES NOT ASK FOR MY UNUSUAL. Now I have been doing this for a long time, but I have never EVER had someone ask for anything but my Unusual Stovepipe. He did ask for austrailiums, but that wasn't going to be my initial offer, no no no. I start him off on some of my more mediocre wares. I have had this Kia Spectra for a while*, and it was cluttering my garage**. I was okay with letting it go. I go on to immediately regret that and backpedal a bit to a different car.

*I do not have that car

**My garage is filled with tools that I rarely use, not cars

[ATTACH]32916[/ATTACH]

At first, he is confused. Does he not know how the barter of automobiles is performed? What an amatuer. So he goes on to speak Filipino, and I shamelessly open a tab in Google Translate. He opens with obscenities, and proceeds to call me a devil. I give the obvious response. I mean, car salesmen are stereotyped to be sleazy ass droplets, but it does not mean I am under that same, smelly umbrella. He keeps this up for a bit, so I (professionally) request him to gather himself so we can continue negotiating. I give him a few minutes, and ask him if negotiations can continue. He does not respond. I give him a countdown to respond so I can gauge his interest. I already wasted to much time on him. A busy car salesman*** such as myself shouldn't be wasting his valuable seconds on people who aren't willing to conduct business. The clock runs fully, and I am still met with silence. A bit nettled, I say a backhanded statement and proceed to block and unfriend him. I probably wasn't going to go through with it anyways. If he lived in the Philippines, the paperwork and fees to send that car over would be to costly.

***I am not a salesman, I hope no one thinks I am

Well, that's the end. See you next time, and I promise, there will be a next time.

Ang shwash ay nakumpirma ng diyablo!

Also, I have one of my own from waaaaaaayyyyy back. Credit goes to @Elcark for warning me about him, and sure enough a week later (I guess? it was a long time ago) I get added by him. He is truly the stupidest scammer I've ever had the pleasure of (not) dealing with.

93f01073743aa279e96e2c29c8dba292.png.19c0b64418178f6763703defcaf73384.png

I BRING SIGNS OF A GOOD HARVEST, FOR I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA ON HOW TO MESS WITH PEOPLE.

Three scammers added me in the last 2 days

Scammer8QuestAdventure.PNG.731d6387b4da663969807360557667ce.PNG

Scammer8Trial2Proof.PNG.ab224014ad3c8da55b0e9d9ba330a961.PNG

Scammer8Trial3Proof.PNG.b10afc7f72e62c5ee984bc0b219ed2dd.PNG

I have an idea that already flopped on one of them, but I am thinking of perfecting it on the other two, and I need xG's advice on this.

So if you ever played old school text adventure games like Zork, that is essentially what I am trying. The idea is that I respond in a similar format as one of those games, and NEVER break character.

Here is my first test run:

Scammer8QuestAdventureChatLog.PNG.6d3339ae9ed331dccaf2f5573666fbca.PNG

Dark Chicken Gaming was oblivious. I am thinking after the first failed attempt, I add in a "please type help for a list of commands" or something. Give me your thoughts!

I had talked to another person about this scam method before. This is mostly to raise awareness of this new method (although mostly common sense). Just check their inventory and games you should be fine.

aebd89343da5fd542b26ba06b90b9640.png

1 hour ago, Deko said:

I had talked to another person about this scam method before. This is mostly to raise awareness of this new method (although mostly common sense). Just check their inventory and games you should be fine.

aebd89343da5fd542b26ba06b90b9640.png

I just had one of these guys yesterday lol. I'm like "this is a new one"