Kypari

Need Help With Internet Problems!

When I was playing Overwatch like last week, my pc crashed. I restarted it and the internet wasn't working at all, like I could see that I was connected to the internet but no page was working and was always coming up with the network connectivity error - same for spotify, discord (etc)

My pc crashing caused an error called "Media disconnected" where I couldn't see any media whatsoever on my pc if I didn't click on it.

ai.imgur.com_7MrtA7s.thumb.png.6b035e6442441782efe4c03bcc47013a.png I have to disable and re-enable every one of these multiple times, sometimes lasting about 30 minutes of just disabling and re-enabling these for my internet to work again every time I turn on my PC.

I have no doubt in my mind that my PC isn't going to let this trick work forever, so has anyone got any fix? This is urgent because I may not be able to get onto the servers soon but I can for now

When I was playing Overwatch like last week, my pc crashed. I restarted it and the internet wasn't working at all, like I could see that I was connected to the internet but no page was working and was always coming up with the network connectivity error - same for spotify, discord (etc)

My pc crashing caused an error called "Media disconnected" where I couldn't see any media whatsoever on my pc if I didn't click on it.

[attach=full]29482[/attach] I have to disable and re-enable every one of these multiple times, sometimes lasting about 30 minutes of just disabling and re-enabling these for my internet to work again every time I turn on my PC.

I have no doubt in my mind that my PC isn't going to let this trick work forever, so has anyone got any fix? This is urgent because I may not be able to get onto the servers soon but I can for now

First and foremost, are you hard-wired or do you use WiFi?

Have you tried re-installing network drivers? Could also be that your network adapter might be shot. Additionally, have you already attempted to run the Windows diagnostic tool to see if it could determine the problem? If so, what are the results?

Annnnd last but not least, open cmd and type in ipconfig/all and screenshot results. Kthnxbye

First and foremost, are you hard-wired or do you use WiFi?

Have you tried re-installing network drivers? Could also be that your network adapter might be shot. Additionally, have you already attempted to run the Windows diagnostic tool to see if it could determine the problem? If so, what are the results?

Annnnd last but not least, open cmd and type in ipconfig/all and screenshot results. Kthnxbye

I use Ethernet but I've tried plugging it in and out (n)

I'll try re-installing the drivers later but since my PC crashed I have a feeling my network adapter is dead.

The results of the test show that I have lost connection to the internet

ai.imgur.com_4307k7y.png.9189cff0b56607b7c7f4266dacadf3ec.png