Aegean

Steam Summer Sale Hype!

Mega thread to talk about sales on steam, praise be to Lord Gaben!

• Any games you recommend
  • What games are you getting / considering to get
  • Looking for others to buy a game with you
  • If you buy a 4 pack, who would play it with you?

Take good care of your wallets, do not spend more than you have!

To any MMORPG players who does not have a current game, I would suggest to them Black Desert online. It is quite cheap, only 6$ right now I believe. Very fun game, watch a few vids on it.

There is a very interesting, new work-in-progress shooter game called Ravenfield which is made in Unity Engine by one dude. Keep in mind that it is a tad bit pricey for what you get, and is early access. As well, it is exclusively single player, similar to the campaigns of most mainstream shooters. Don't expect much from the graphics, as they are practically identical to those seen in Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, which is also made in Unity, but this little game is definitely worth checking out.

There is a very interesting, new work-in-progress shooter game called Ravenfield which is made in Unity Engine by one dude. Keep in mind that it is a tad bit pricey for what you get, and is early access. As well, it is exclusively single player, similar to the campaigns of most mainstream shooters. Don't expect much from the graphics, as they are practically identical to those seen in Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, which is also made in Unity, but this little game is definitely worth checking out.

Did you mean to make the game sound like an absolute pile of garbage or was that unintentional?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Save 72% on The Stanley Parable and The Beginner's Guide on Steam

Two of the most fun and unique singleplayer games I have ever played, that were made by the same developer.

Both in one bundle, 72% off, most definitely worth both your money and time.

I also recommend watching the videos and the demos of the games on the Steam store whether you've played these games or not, as they don't include the actual games, and are unique expiriences themselves.

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

Save 72% on The Stanley Parable and The Beginner's Guide on Steam

Two of the most fun and unique singleplayer games I have ever played, that were made by the same developer.

Both in one bundle, 72% off, most definitely worth both your money and time.

I also recommend watching the videos and the demos of the games on the Steam store whether you've played these games or not, as they don't include the actual games, and are unique expiriences themselves.

Well I already got @Bello The Stanley Parable for full price so this would've been nice about a month or so ago :P